Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

Registered
I got a call from my sales guy this afternoon, he usually calls every 2 weeks. Still no update or info on my machine. They haven't received any 22's yet either. We are only 8hrs from the Juarez plant too, so it should show up quickly once shipped.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
My only contact with my sales guy has been by email until today when he called and said it shipped..I hope he is right ill talk to him tomorrow and see what Info he has about it being shipped

Premium Member
My only contact with my sales guy has been by email until today when he called and said it shipped..I hope he is right ill talk to him tomorrow and see what Info he has about it being shipped
Yeah, let us know. There have been some 22s shipped, but no X3 RRs that I'm aware of. Hopefully he isn't strining you along......

Reactions: Speed Buggy

Premium Member
I am hearing some XRC RR鈥檚 should be into Utah by the end of the month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Talked to my salesman today and the Machine has been there waiting for days but still waiting for the MSO to arrive so I can pick it up

Registered
Great news! Means mine is that much closer. Is the MSO when you get the vin?
The MSO or MCO matches the vin assigned to the frame at time of manufacturing.
The MSO/MCO can then be used as proof of ownership or converted to an actual title of ownership in the buyers, and/or finance company's name.
Talked to my salesman today and the Machine has been there waiting for days but still waiting for the MSO to arrive so I can pick it up
I'm surprised it didn't accompany the vehicle or received within a day or so of delivery to the dealer

Registered
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
The MSO or MCO matches the vin assigned to the frame at time of manufacturing.
The MSO/MCO can then be used as proof of ownership or converted to an actual title of ownership in the buyers, and/or finance company's name.

I'm surprised it didn't accompany the vehicle or received within a day or so of delivery to the dealer
Idk what the MSO is but he said the machine is ready to go just waiting for the MSO to come in

Premium Member
You seem pretty upset 馃槨 about this maybe you should find something else to do
I believe he's just trying to help a newer member.

I kind of agree, if they have the car, they should have the MSO? If you have the time, visit the dealership and ask to see the car, up close and personal.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts