Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have info on 2023's? I have a deposit on a Black X3 Max X RR RS with SS. Was supp to be here this week but got pushed to Aug 29th. But they do have a Blue one that came in but missing parts and Im considering switching to the blue. But since its going to be end of model year when I take delivery, should I wait for the 23's? Anyone hear anything on the 23's?

·
Premium Member
3,296 Posts
Anyone have info on 2023's? I have a deposit on a Black X3 Max X RR RS with SS. Was supp to be here this week but got pushed to Aug 29th. But they do have a Blue one that came in but missing parts and Im considering switching to the blue. But since its going to be end of model year when I take delivery, should I wait for the 23's? Anyone hear anything on the 23's?
I read a post that said BRB is going to announce something on AUG 8th. I would wait until they make announcement before you make a decision. Who knows what they will have to say for a 2023 model with all the delays they currently have with the 2022 model

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I read a post that said BRB is going to announce something on AUG 8th. I would wait until they make announcement before you make a decision. Who knows what they will have to say for a 2023 model with all the delays they currently have with the 2022 model
Ok thanx! When did they go to 200hp on the RR? 2022? So we prob wont see a power increase for 2023. The 22 is a new model, so maybe they wont change it. We shall see

·
Premium Member
3,296 Posts
Ok thanx! When did they go to 200hp on the RR? 2022? So we prob wont see a power increase for 2023. The 22 is a new model, so maybe they wont change it. We shall see
I do believe late model 2021 was the first. It's actually 205HP from the EVO stock dyno test

·
Registered
538 Posts
doesnt look like much has changed for 2023, thats good for all of us previous year owners haha.

steve

·
Registered
487 Posts
That was a lot of hype from Can-am for changing nothing. They really had the look that a new machine was coming. Since I see so many having difficulties getting last year's model, I guess it makes sense not to bring out a totally redesigned model anyway.

·
Registered
538 Posts
not that i plan to sell mine, but a release like this helps keep resale up for us. already lost my nads on my og xmr maverick from the x3, when that came out. haha

steve

·
Registered
538 Posts
That was a lot of hype from Can-am for changing nothing. They really had the look that a new machine was coming. Since I see so many having difficulties getting last year's model, I guess it makes sense not to bring out a totally redesigned model anyway.
i only really saw 1 picture of a dust cloud anywhere online. was there a lot of other stuff that showed that it may be a new machine?

steve

·
Registered
487 Posts
i only really saw 1 picture of a dust cloud anywhere online. was there a lot of other stuff that showed that it may be a new machine?

steve
Oh yeah, the cloud of dust with just the tread of a tire, the headlight shot with a blacked out machine and background.......those two were in the "teasers" and have been used in the past before a new machine was revealed. Maybe that worked for a month keeping a handful of people interested and not looking at the pro r. I don't know, again a lot of hype for nothing. I'm not in the market, don't really care but it was kind of odd marketing for the same model.

·
Registered
538 Posts
there was plenty of rumors and speculation thats for sure. haha automotive style trans and all that jazz haha.

steve

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think there are several 2022 models in the dealerships especially the Max. I know that at Chaparral
Motorsports in San Bernardino Ca there were a few on the floor and they pulled a computer from 1of them
to get my Xds RR running and Sold, which I appreciated, but they said they were short of electronics on several others That was 2 months ago so hopefully that situation has changed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts