Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
GBoost has a new Race belt that's likely to be all the rage soon, otherwise I like the Worlds Best. There's two trains of thought to the "break in". One is the machine doesn't need one but the belt does, and the other is break the machine in like you're going to drive it, and call that belt a sacrifice piece.
So I got the worlds best belt. I wonder what the real difference is between oem and aftermarket. Is aftermarket “better” supposed to withstand more abuse? If so isn’t that not good wouldn’t you rather blow a belt then break something in the tranny or damage your clutch.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats looks great still waiting on mine.

What’s the temp gauge for the belt look like never have seen it on the 2022 model yet.

Ian
The belt temp and engine temp show up at the same time. Here is a photo

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
And reports on the P drive is it quieter respond better any differences you've noticed

Sent from my SM-G998W using Tapatalk
I have not yet taken it out :/ I’m currently installing all my lights xl80s on the A pillars and ox6 shock tower and then the buggy wips. Also all the rugged radio equipment and fresh air pump. But I’ll report back after this weekend. When I drove it from my trailer to my garage I didn’t really feel much of a difference. But then again I didn’t own one before but I drove a couple 2021s.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
View attachment 273463
online can am pics show the rear fenders being grey but yours are orange which I like much better. Did it come that way or did you change them out? Dealer I have a deposit on for the x RS coming in also has one 72" RC coming in unclaimed and am thinking about changing to it.
Hey so I was under the impression that the rear fender would be chalk gray and not “red” but when I got it they were exactly like 2021 except that the letters are gray not red. Also they call the color a red not orange on the site. Because orange was 2020. As far as the dash and interior goes I believe it’s identical to last year 2021.

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
what mounts are you using for the pods on the cage? I've got a pair of DD SS3 max driving light pods that I was going to put on my truck but would be perfect there.
Those mounts along with the antenna and whip mounts are from axiaalloys.com they are very nice one thing I didn’t like tho for my wips I had to run ground wires I couldn’t get them to chassis ground through the base of the whip. Then the flag mount moves after doing some hard riding. For my lights they worked great!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts