121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Can Am Maverick X3 DS Turbo RR
19 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Missing parts? How about missing fluids? The oil level was the only thing correct on mine. Just spent time this morning topping off coolant, diff and gear box. Diff and gear box were substantially low. I shouldn't have to do that on a brand new machine.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Missing parts? How about missing fluids? The oil level was the only thing correct on mine. Just spent time this morning topping off coolant, diff and gear box. Diff and gear box were substantially low. I shouldn't have to do that on a brand new machine.
Did you check the oil at operating temp? If not it will read low. So if it was checked cold and read fine its more than likely overfilled.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Did you check the oil at operating temp? If not it will read low. So if it was checked cold and read fine its more than likely overfilled.
I brought the gear box up to the bare minimum low level thinking the same thing. It took quite a bit to get there. I will definitely check it hot since it has a dipstick. I filled the diff just below the threads even though the manual does not state warm vs cold. It too took quite a bit of oil. I have filled a lot of wheeler diffs. Always cold and never had a problem so I'm not worried about overfilling. But I hear you. I never top off the crank case cold.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I brought the gear box up to the bare minimum low level thinking the same thing. It took quite a bit to get there. I will definitely check it hot since it has a dipstick. I filled the diff just below the threads even though the manual does not state warm vs cold. It too took quite a bit of oil. I have filled a lot of wheeler diffs. Always cold and never had a problem so I'm not worried about overfilling. But I hear you. I never top off the crank case cold.
Right, the diffs I always do cold. Engine warm.

·
Registered
2022 Can Am Maverick X3 DS Turbo RR
19 Posts
Update Called yesterday morning and was told ours would be ready Friday but got a text yesterday evening saying it's ready for pickup but by the time my bf gets home from work at 5:30-5:50 p.m. the dealer is usually closed. So we're hopefully picking it up this evening and if not this evening then definitely by Saturday! I will post pics when we pick it up😊 Kind of didn't expect it to be so soon so we weren't 100% prepared for it yet(we don't have a trailer yet but can borrow one for the time being). We are more than ready to finally have her home though so we can start putting our own touch on her. The 29th will make a month since putting down the deposit and starting the process. We actually haven't made a payment yet but we have one coming up in the next week. Hope everyone gets the news they're looking for soon!

·
Registered
4 Posts
As of 10 days ago, I'm #2 on the wait list. (Since mid March). #1 got his parts last Wednesday, my machine came without parts the same day, as well as the #3 machine. One week later on Friday, #3 got his parts, so I'm thinking mine should be soon!

121 - 132 of 132 Posts