Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
101 - 120 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
I made my dealer keep mine in the crate. It sat out in the snow for 2 months. I also made them open it up in front of me so I could film the unboxing. Other than some melted snow in the seat it was fine and look like it should. Having them sit out side for months, wow that sucks as all those cars are sold and just sitting out in the weather. The XDS made it home yesterday.
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Tire Wood
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
918 Posts
I made my dealer keep mine in the crate. It sat out in the snow for 2 months. I also made them open it up in front of me so I could film the unboxing. Other than some melted snow in the seat it was fine and look like it should. Having them sit out side for months, wow that sucks as all those cars are sold and just sitting out in the weather. The XDS made it home yesterday.
View attachment 279053 View attachment 279054
Congrats! How was low range and reverse? The 22's seem extremely governed and don't come off ideal until about 15-20% in Low and Reverse.

·
Registered
2022 Can Am Maverick X3 DS Turbo RR
19 Posts
Really glad some of you all are finally getting your rides and they all look awesome!🙌🤩 As for us, we are still waiting going to call the dealer later today(will update if anything) and see if there's been any news. Last time they said they did get some parts in but it was only 3-4😒 I'm still hopeful for the next couple weeks since the 27th is my bf's birthday but so far it's not really looking like it. There's been a nice black xds turbo rr sitting out in the weather waiting for parts since we bought ours and it's still there and it's been almost a month since we bought ours so who knows how long it and ours has been sitting. I have seen my dealer post a few on fb that have been picked up but one was '21 2 seater and the other one was a 4 seater and they didn't put the year so I'm thinking it was a '22. This waiting game is getting old fast and very disappointing and frustrating.

·
Registered
2022 Can Am Maverick X3 DS Turbo RR
19 Posts
Just got off the phone with my dealer and they said they are expecting some parts/components or whatever in the next couple weeks but who knows how many and for what exactly🤷‍♀️ The downside is there's 5 people in front of us and none of those have gotten theirs yet. The only reason us 6(counting us) are waiting is because we went ahead and financed our machines to, as the dealer said "hopefully speed up the process on the parts/components getting here." Fingers crossed they may get the parts/components for all of us that are waiting with a financed machine. As for us our first payment hasn't came up yet but is due in 3 weeks. I know it's not the dealers fault at all but it would be nice if they could give a discount on some accessories or something because it's definitely hard to not have something in your possession that you have financed lol. I would imagine some that have been waiting have already made a couple or even 3 or 4 payments. I honestly feel for everyone waiting because I'm getting super impatient and it hasn't been quite a month yet🙃 I'm hoping that with winter over in a lot of places side by sides will get the priority but then there's also sea doo's😫 I just wish all these shortages would stop because it's ridiculous that we live in a world where we can't even get some of the food we want anymore. I blame covid and Biden😂 Sorry for anyone who likes him.

·
Registered
2021 Sport Max
1,502 Posts
View attachment 279053 View attachment 279054
no different than a car sitting in the parking lot for 5 months at a dealership before someone buys it

101 - 120 of 132 Posts