Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
81 - 100 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Can Am Maverick X3 DS Turbo RR
19 Posts
My dealer wouldn't give an answer on when ours arrived at the dealer he wasn't understanding my question though as he is an older gentlemen but we finally got an answer from the finance department on that question and we are looking at anytime now to next month so hopefully sooner than later🤞

·
Registered
8 Posts
So good news on my part.. My friend, who's an owner at Clem's in Enumclaw (Corey) just called me to let me know the following:

"Yes.......but not for long. I was given all 4 of your missing components this morning. Your machine is in que to have the missing components installed, build it from the crate, prep it, and install all of your accessories. As of right now, if everything goes smoothly with clearing the units out in front of yours, you should be able to pick it up next Saturday. But most definitely before your trip at the end of the month with time to break it in first."

So light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak. Which means also that Speedbuggy's ride is likely going to be ready shortly before mine.

Chad

·
Registered
8 Posts
Oh and to be clear, mine may take a little bit longer, and they need to do the following prior to delivery:

Street Legal Kit
Bumpers
4 Custome PRP Seats that are already in and waiting
Seat heaters for 4 above mentioned seats.
Winch
Full Doors
Camera Rear View setup
Rugged Radios Intercom/Radio system and car2car for 4 positions.

So, there is some time they have to spend in addition to standard assembly and PDI.

Here are the seats, and the Unit it self is a Triple Black Smart Shox ride.

Tire Automotive tire Automotive design Chair Sports equipment

And here is the unit she's replacing:

Tire Wheel Cloud Vehicle Sky

Chad

·
Registered
918 Posts
After waiting 6 months my parts finally came in. Took delivery today. One thing I will say is the Low gear and Reverse are severely reduced in throttle response in Sport. You have to apply roughly 15% throttle before the RPM even go up from idle. My 2017 and 2020 RR weren't like that at all. We did test it with a 22 XRC RR he had at the dealer and the results were the same. In Eco mode it's almost dangerous the delay in pedal response. It will take some getting used to but she's home!
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
670 Posts
So good news on my part.. My friend, who's an owner at Clem's in Enumclaw (Corey) just called me to let me know the following:

"Yes.......but not for long. I was given all 4 of your missing components this morning. Your machine is in que to have the missing components installed, build it from the crate, prep it, and install all of your accessories. As of right now, if everything goes smoothly with clearing the units out in front of yours, you should be able to pick it up next Saturday. But most definitely before your trip at the end of the month with time to break it in first."

So light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak. Which means also that Speedbuggy's ride is likely going to be ready shortly before mine.

Chad
I spoke to Cory for a few minutes Friday when I picked mine up. The guys are great down at Clems. Those seats look bad ass. Your car is going to be really nice.
Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
2021 Maverick Max Turbo R - CT Bombproof Gussets, Shock Tower, Billet Radius Rod Plate, Limit Straps
23 Posts
I have been waiting 3.5 months for the tinted upper portion of a powerflip windshield that was sent with the right clear portion and completely incorrect tinted visor portion. It was escalated with BRP in january. Told two dates in feb, then 2 in march, then 2 in apr, now told EARLIEST will be end of may. For a windshield I paid 1600.00 dollars for and can’t install. I feel for all you guys waiting for vehicles! Seems like BRP should offer something good faith. I understand it isn’t directly their fault, but it is their problem.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I spoke to Cory for a few minutes Friday when I picked mine up. The guys are great down at Clems. Those seats look bad ass. Your car is going to be really nice.
They are great guys down there for sure. I didn't realize yours was the one sitting in the showroom waiting. Yours looks great, I really dig the blue for sure! Congrats on getting your ride. Super stoked for you!

Chad

·
Registered
670 Posts
They are great guys down there for sure. I didn't realize yours was the one sitting in the showroom waiting. Yours looks great, I really dig the blue for sure! Congrats on getting your ride. Super stoked for you!

Chad
The one in the showroom is a 4 seat. Mine is a 2 seat was sleeping in a crate out back. Getting some stuff going. I’ve got a long way to go.
Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Light Automotive tire

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I can't imagine many things that these dealers do. I know they would want to open and make sure they received what the "bill of lading" states and have to sign for.
I'm sure the crates are not weather tight either, plus they have to have the means to pick up and move and stack the crate which I'm sure many small dealers don't have.
I see them with the top of the crate off and strapped flat/tight to the bottom portion out in the elements all the time, looks like the checked the contents and threw away the top cover part......dealer dont care !

81 - 100 of 132 Posts