Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Does anyone know if theyre keeping them crated/covered up when they get delivered or are they literally just sitting in lots in the rain/snow etc…ill be PISSED if my machine has to sit for 3 months outside with no shelter after its delivered.

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Does anyone know if theyre keeping them crated/covered up when they get delivered or are they literally just sitting in lots in the rain/snow etc…ill be PISSED if my machine has to sit for 3 months outside with no shelter after its delivered.
Depends on the storage space the dealer has.

·
Premium Member
2022 Maverick X3 XRC Turbo rr 64"/ 2020 Maverick X3 XRC Turbo
19 Posts
I know mine is in a warehouse still in the crate. But I do think it depends on the dealer and If they have the room. My dealer currently has about 10 utv’s and 60-70 sleds in crates in the warehouse missing parts.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I know mine is in a warehouse still in the crate. But I do think it depends on the dealer and If they have the room. My dealer currently has about 10 utv’s and 60-70 sleds in crates in the warehouse missing parts.
Damn i hope i get lucky. Ill call my dealer and buy a tarp to cover mine if it comes down to that.

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
I can't imagine they would uncrate them and leave them sitting outside.
Edit: The machines are easier to store crated since they can stack them.
I can't imagine many things that these dealers do. I know they would want to open and make sure they received what the "bill of lading" states and have to sign for.
I'm sure the crates are not weather tight either, plus they have to have the means to pick up and move and stack the crate which I'm sure many small dealers don't have.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Ive been trying to stay positive about this whole process, but i see this potentially turning into a disaster. Ive had mine ordered since beginning of august. Now with there delays, my january date could become march now….then god knows how theyll store these at the dealers. My 7k in aftermarket parts at the house says im sticking it out though…

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ive been trying to stay positive about this whole process, but i see this potentially turning into a disaster. Ive had mine ordered since beginning of august. Now with there delays, my january date could become march now….then god knows how theyll store these at the dealers. My 7k in aftermarket parts at the house says im sticking it out though…
right there with you with a cage, doors, lightbars, and wheels after 2 months turned into oct then dec and now feb.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks! I live in LA but got my x3 at del amo of Long Beach. It sucks cause I put my deposit in and a week later they called me saying it came in. At least I can sit in it and pretend that I'm driving it in the meantime.
Any update from anyone here that has a machine sitting at the dealer waiting for ECU, Dash, voltage regulator, etc. If your parts show up and you can take delivery it would be nice to know how long since it first arrived at dealer and time frame you waited. Mine just showed up at dealer first week in January so I know I have a long wait ahead of me before my missing parts show up. I’ll be following this thread looking for updates.

·
Registered
264 Posts
My dealer teased me with one that came in for another customer. Told me it was mine and a day later when unboxed was told it was the wrong color and they made a mistake. Came without the ECU, display and key socket thing. March delivery for parts is what he told me. Same timeframe I’m getting for my XRS SS. They have an indoor warehouse where it sits.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My dealer teased me with one that came in for another customer. Told me it was mine and a day later when unboxed was told it was the wrong color and they made a mistake. Came without the ECU, display and key socket thing. March delivery for parts is what he told me. Same timeframe I’m getting for my XRS SS. They have an indoor warehouse where it sits.
Who did you order from? And when did it show up

·
Registered
264 Posts
Good old Clems... I almost bought mine from them back in the day. Ended up going to Hillsboro motosport. What color did you order?
The blue and gray XRS SS. I looked around, they are 15 minutes or so from my house. They have been good to me over the years. Power Yamaha in sublimity had one when no one had them but they were marking it up 7k+ over msrp

·
Registered
293 Posts
The blue and gray XRS SS. I looked around, they are 15 minutes or so from my house. They have been good to me over the years. Power Yamaha in sublimity had one when no one had them but they were marking it up 7k+ over msrp
7k+ over MSRP is bullshit. I hope you get your car soon. We will have to go and ride sometime. I love that area of the state.

·
Registered
2022 can am maverick x3 max xrs turbo rr non ss
2 Posts
Any update from anyone here that has a machine sitting at the dealer waiting for ECU, Dash, voltage regulator, etc. If your parts show up and you can take delivery it would be nice to know how long since it first arrived at dealer and time frame you waited. Mine just showed up at dealer first week in January so I know I have a long wait ahead of me before my missing parts show up. I’ll be following this thread looking for updates.
i placed my order december 6th for the max xrs turbo rr in the grey and blue. dealer said they got my car two weeks ago but could not sell until they get the standard stuff everyone is missing. I then asked how long until they recieved the parts, they told me BRP told them up to 8 weeks from when they received the car. so could be anytime from now until end of february.

·
Registered
906 Posts
i placed my order december 6th for the max xrs turbo rr in the grey and blue. dealer said they got my car two weeks ago but could not sell until they get the standard stuff everyone is missing. I then asked how long until they recieved the parts, they told me BRP told them up to 8 weeks from when they received the car. so could be anytime from now until end of february.
How in the world did you get your order processed and delivered in such a short time? High volume dealer? Ordered mine @the end of December and they're telling me April/May.

·
Registered
2022 can am maverick x3 max xrs turbo rr non ss
2 Posts
How in the world did you get your order processed and delivered in such a short time? High volume dealer? Ordered mine @the end of December and they're telling me April/May.
From my understanding, the dealer already had the car on order and it did not have a deposit on it yet so I took a car that was on its way already. Bullhead power sports, bullhead Arizona

21 - 39 of 39 Posts