Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2021 X3 XRS RR
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Northern Arizona. Just picked up a 2021, had it about a week now. First mod was the XTC blinker/ highway legal kit. I have the TMW front gusset kit, shock tower, and rear radius arm plate here, just waiting on the new bushings and TMW pre runner bumper to come in.

·
Premium Member
12,611 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ, congrats.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Congratulations
Welcome from wherever our truck parks our home for the night.

Battle Mountain NV

Barbara

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome man, I just had my gusset kit, shock tower brace and front bumper installed. Love the way the car looks when it’s all done. Enjoy the machine

·
Registered
2021 Can Am Maverick X3 MAX XRS Turbo RR Smart Shox
14 Posts
Awesome machine!! Congratulations!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome. Sweet ride and good choice on products from TMW. Whats your take on smart shoxs, are they as stiff as some people say ? What position do you ride in the most C-S-S+?

·
Registered
2021 X3 XRS RR
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome. Sweet ride and good choice on products from TMW. Whats your take on smart shoxs, are they as stiff as some people say ? What position do you ride in the most C-S-S+?
To be honest, this is my first sxs. I wanted the RR motor and this is what became available first. I have no base to judge it on. Most of my miles so far have been hard top and dirt roads around the local lake, just taking it easy and getting used to the machine. I have played with the settings some and have spent most of the time in comfort.

·
Premium Member
12,611 Posts
To be honest, this is my first sxs. I wanted the RR motor and this is what became available first. I have no base to judge it on. Most of my miles so far have been hard top and dirt roads around the local lake, just taking it easy and getting used to the machine. I have played with the settings some and have spent most of the time in comfort.
First SXS? Don't do doughnuts.

·
Premium Member
12,611 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,611 Posts
Load and unload with low range.
After you're on the trailer, remove the key and double check the doors.
Yeah, on the load. If you have an enclosed you don't need to remove the key. Good tips he gave you.

·
Registered
2021 X3 XRS RR
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah, on the load. If you have an enclosed you don't need to remove the key. Good tips he gave you.
They were a great group of people. A mechanic gave me a walk thru and showed me the key points. He explained the high and low ranges. He also told me that I should install the gusset kits asap. I am really pleased with the experience.

·
Premium Member
12,611 Posts
They were a great group of people. A mechanic gave me a walk thru and showed me the key points. He explained the high and low ranges. He also told me that I should install the gusset kits asap. I am really pleased with the experience.
Great dealership, it sounds like! Hopefully there's a clutch spreader tool they either gave you, or in your glove box? You'll need it eventually.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts