Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need help,

My RR is under 800 miles and it went into limp mode with code po363. Anyone else is having or had this issue?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2020 X3 X RS RR
148 Posts
Need help,

My RR is under 800 miles and it when into limp mode with code po363. Anyone else is having or had this issue?

Thanks in advance!
Code says misfire detected - fueling disabled
Search for misfire and you will have 2 zillion pages to read. Po301,302,303 tell you which cylinder is misfiring. P0301 can be so many stupid things you just need to start troubleshooting.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I changed the belt and it did not fix it. The code returns only when in straightaways and going more than 50 miles an hour.

·
Registered
2020 X3 X RS RR
148 Posts
I changed the belt and it did not fix it. The code returns only when in straightaways and going more than 50 miles an hour.
My bet will be a spark plug issue, fuel quality issue kind of thing. In an hour or so you can put in new plugs, I know in 800 miles you shouldn't need plugs. For $60 in plugs is nothing in relation to the pain in the ass to change.

·
Registered
2020 X3 X RS RR
148 Posts
My bet will be a spark plug issue, fuel quality issue kind of thing. In an hour or so you can put in new plugs, I know in 800 miles you shouldn't need plugs. For $60 in plugs is nothing in relation to the pain in the ass to change.
Also look at the S3 racing plug change method. I did it with my tune and no need to remove the aftercooler or charge tubes. Just the rear valance and muffler.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Meh... Pulling rear muffler and valence is more work than removing IC. Have done both. Removing IC is pretty easy (4 bolts + 2 clamps) and you’ve got clear access to the plugs

+ You can check the inside of your IC for oil contamination.

·
Registered
2020 X3 X RS RR
148 Posts
Meh... Pulling rear muffler and valence is more work than removing IC. Have done both. Removing IC is pretty easy (4 bolts + 2 clamps) and you’ve got clear access to the plugs

+ You can check the inside of your IC for oil contamination.
Probably, but I had both off at that time as I was doing a cat delete pipe. It was a bitch to do the coil bolts with the IC above that's for sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts