Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

81 - 100 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
What do people think pricing window for 2021 models might be if the added various anticipated features people are speculating about currently come?

If a 72” RC is ~30K US where do people think the street price will be with those extras if any/all were added?

·
Registered
94 Posts
How much did it bump price up when they added the dynamix on the RZR, or is that even a realistic analog to speculate a benchmark? Not really up on those at all… I think they made some other notable changes at the time also, and they have ride command mixed in there that changes things also I imagine?

Just curious where the new high water mark is, especially as the Pro XP is in there for market price reference, what people are willing to pay for a UTV...with a few novelty features...

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Prizing has to stay in line with the competition, or people will go to the competition.

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
Lots of cues about the fox live valve.

I'm pumped can't wait to put my order in.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk
Sounds like it will have some type of live valve set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Sounds like it will have some type of live valve set up.

I watched closely to see if there were any paddles on the steering wheel and I couldn't notice any.

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts
I'm hoping for a man pedal, well cause I'm a man! :ROFLMAO:

Tim

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
I'm hoping for a man pedal, well cause I'm a man! :ROFLMAO:

Tim
Why do you want a dick shaped pedal? I prefer boob shaped paddle shifters. LMAO!!!!

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
please don't judge his preferences he is a special unicorn with special tastes for different anatomy than a regular normal person . Just agree to disagree and don't drop the soap in front of him.
LMAO!!!! How excited will he be with the Unicorn rainbow exhaust man pedal edition X3?

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts
LMAO!!!! How excited will he be with the Unicorn rainbow exhaust man pedal edition X3?
Why do you want a dick shaped pedal? I prefer boob shaped paddle shifters. LMAO!!!!
please don't judge his preferences he is a special unicorn with special tastes for different anatomy than a regular normal person . Just agree to disagree and don't drop the soap in front of him.
Well Homo boys, actually a "man pedal" is a clutch and clearly you ladies know nothing about! Tim

Attachments

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
Well Homo boys, actually a "man pedal" is a clutch and clearly you ladies know nothing about! Tim
We know you like Unicorns, rainbows and kittens. So your vision of a man pedal is not a clutch pedal. LMAO!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts
We know you like Unicorns, rainbows and kittens. So your vision of a man pedal is not a clutch pedal. LMAO!!!!!!
Just remember all this when I see you at the swing set next season and want to put my foot on your man pedal!
You and Mega are gonna LOVE it!

Now I know there isn't likely to be a real full on Manual, but I still like to hope! Tim

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Just remember all this when I see you at the swing set next season and want to put my foot on your man pedal!

Now I know there isn't likely to be a real full on Manual, but I still like to hope! Tim
I've driven a few manuals offroad and didnt really like it. A 6 speed 3 pedal sports car is fun for sure. A few of my buddies with Hellcats got autos because they are faster but less enjoyable. Especially in tight tricky sections trying to not burn up a clutch is one less thing i like not having to worry about.

·
Registered
9,194 Posts

I will have your drink waiting for you

81 - 100 of 180 Posts