Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So X3s are literally flying off the floors, my dealer sold more X3s in 2 months than all of last year.

Only one available is a 6 hour drive away and it's a 120hp model.

Has anyone tracked the new release dates? For sleds I always keep track but I don't buy as many summer toys as I do winter toys.

If the Commander gets a major update I may go that route as a more family friendly machine. (I'll have my dirt bike still)

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
92 Posts
So X3s are literally flying off the floors, my dealer sold more X3s in 2 months than all of last year.

Only one available is a 6 hour drive away and it's a 120hp model.

Has anyone tracked the new release dates? For sleds I always keep track but I don't buy as many summer toys as I do winter toys.

If the Commander gets a major update I may go that route as a more family friendly machine. (I'll have my dirt bike still)

i stopped by a dealership on wednesday to see what they had in stock. The salesmen there mentioned that they are slowly phasing out the commander, so i wouldn't expect too many more updates on that.

I am holding off on what is released for the 2021s myself. I want to see if they offer new color combos for the X3s and/or the Mav Sport max

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't see the commander being phased out, the Polaris General sells very well. A Mav sport max 64" wide and 120 to 130 hp would be exactly what I need. I could use a roof rack to make up for loss of storage of commander.

·
Premium Member
7,104 Posts
It that one photo I see a manual transmission and twin turbos!

Tim

·
Registered
9,365 Posts
It that one photo I see a manual transmission and twin turbos!

Tim
Good eye. That is not what I see

Lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Clkwrkornge

·
Premium Member
10,467 Posts
I actually heard from somebody that he drove a "gamechanger", but he couldn't say anything. He signed a NDA. We shall see.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We know can am has a patent for a DCT so we shall see.

I was about to buy the blue XRS and my cousin picked it up.

Now having kids I'd probably want a 4 seater but the X3 is just too big.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just got word today that 2021 model will come with live shocks. The most sufficicated yet. Far better then anything out there same HP no other big changes. But new colors coming. With factories had been closed and no parts. There's no word on relase date.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Shock therapy did a live video with a bunch of guys in the industry a few days back. One of them mentioned an announcement of June 30 for the 2021 X3s.

·
Registered
9,365 Posts
Shock therapy did a live video with a bunch of guys in the industry a few days back. One of them mentioned an announcement of June 30 for the 2021 X3s.
Nothing earth shattering will be released.

1 - 20 of 226 Posts