Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2021 maverick x3 and am considering a snorkel kit just for the reason the tube off the back of the clutch box just seems like a horrible design to me. Always getting water in there and even washing it it’s not hard to get water into the clutch. Wondering if snorkel kits take care of relocating that tube up top or not?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
if your in water over that vent you bought the wrong toy....you need a submarine...lol much easier to just avoid those ponds
also the vent under the turbo is even lower than the rear vent

Reactions: DogRunner2 and RSX3

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sorry for your welcome.answering your question, yes,there are 2 different oem snorkel kit , depends if its RR or not, will take care of the cvt intake and exhaust as will the engine too.i live in Florida and goes as deep up to the bed.kind of scary imagining a gator or snake swimming to my chest level.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry for your welcome.answering your question, yes,there are 2 different oem snorkel kit , depends if its RR or not, will take care of the cvt intake and exhaust as will the engine too.i live in Florida and goes as deep up to the bed.kind of scary imagining a gator or snake swimming to my chest level.
Thanks for your advice that’s what I was looking for!

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Welcome from wherever our truck parks our home for the night.
Dove Springs Jawbone CA

Barbara

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts