Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any ideas? Manuals say to press override and brake 3 times on power up.not working for me. Go to settings i can see reset maintenance but non of the buttons i press do anything.

·
Premium Member
14,140 Posts
There's a couple of threads about it. Recommend you do a search.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Any ideas? Manuals say to press override and brake 3 times on power up.not working for me. Go to settings i can see reset maintenance but non of the buttons i press do anything.
If it makes you feel any better, it usually takes me a couple attempts. The procedure does work, you just have to be spot on with it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So you use the overide method or menu setting?mine have 99 hr,isnt supposed be at 100hr to get the message? The manual also show a light indicator but i dont get nothing yet.will wait to 100 to see if im able to reset it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
So you use the overide method or menu setting?mine have 99 hr,isnt supposed be at 100hr to get the message? The manual also show a light indicator but i dont get nothing yet.will wait to 100 to see if im able to reset it.
I had mine pop on at like 95 hours, had the dealership reset it when they were doing warranty work

·
Registered
62 Posts
Settings .. reset maintenance....hold the middle button on the d pad....if it comes back it is a known issue and you will have to get it taken care of at the dealership

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Settings .. reset maintenance....hold the middle button on the d pad....if it comes back it is a known issue and you will have to get it taken care of at the dealership
Exactly,the same as resetting stats,i get a beep when done on stats nut not on maintenance,it goes to exit but return back on next cycle

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Problem was cluster needed reflash an update.now convince them that the p0363 is the flywheel.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts