263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My build on my RR SO FAR

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: cers1 and Extrememc

·
Premium Member
10,835 Posts
Nice video, nice mods. Does the Arctic coolers keep stuff as cold as the Yetis? I heard that they do.

·
Registered
2020 Canam Maverick X3 XMR RR
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice video, nice mods. Does the Arctic coolers keep stuff as cold as the Yetis? I heard that they do.
I havent compared it to anything other than a blue igloo from Walmart and it beat it hands down, wasn't even close. Like NFL versus High school football. As far as compared to direct competition in the rotomold world, I would say they are all exactly the same and I would buy the cheapest roto mold cooler you can get. If Yeti wasnt $100 more I'd get that chartreuse green color they came out with recently to match this machine but it's hard to justify another $100 for the color right now.

·
Premium Member
10,835 Posts
I havent compared it to anything other than a blue igloo from Walmart and it beat it hands down, wasn't even close. Like NFL versus High school football. As far as compared to direct competition in the rotomold world, I would say they are all exactly the same and I would buy the cheapest roto mold cooler you can get. If Yeti wasnt $100 more I'd get that chartreuse green color they came out with recently to match this machine but it's hard to justify another $100 for the color right now.

Chartreuse green huh? I'll have to take a look. In the market for a better cooler.

·
Registered
2020 Canam Maverick X3 XMR RR
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chartreuse green huh? I'll have to take a look. In the market for a better cooler.
It looks like it matches the Manta pretty good

1 - 7 of 7 Posts