Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,379 Posts
Anyone know if he SSSS is requiring masks?
require to have one and wear if only IF you cant social distance

COVID Safety Precautions - Know Before You Go: RideNow Powersports Off-Road Expo Featuring the Sand Sports Super Show

In an effort to ensure that the RideNow Powersports Off-Road Expo featuring the Sand Sports Super Show provide both a safe and enjoyable environment for all our guests, participants, sponsors/exhibitors, partners, WestWorld of Scottsdale staff and event staff and the local community, a specific set of guidelines have been mandated by the State of Arizona and WestWorld of Scottsdale. These guidelines will be enforced throughout the event and cooperation from spectators is paramount to ensuring that the event is able to continue as planned. The guidelines are as follows:
  • All guests will be required to have a mask to enter the venue
  • All guests must practice social distancing
  • All guests should wear masks when unable to social distance
  • Extra cleaning of common areas and bathrooms will be conducted
  • Soap and hand sanitizer will be available
  • Access to indoor spaces will be moderated to ensure proper social distancing
  • Staff will have appropriate safety practices in place including face masks, face shields and other precautions
  • Bonnier Events ensures that adjustments will be made to any additional mandates from Westworld of Scottsdale and any problematic areas at the event
Any guest who has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 21 days is asked to stay home.
Any spectator who is concerned about their safety, has underlying health concerns or is showing any possible symptoms is highly encouraged to wait to attend another of our events in the future and not attend the RideNow Powersports Off-Road Expo featuring the Sand Sports Super Show at this time.
Bonnier Events appreciates your cooperation during this unprecedented situation to protect the health and safety of our attendees, participants, exhibitors and staff.

·
Premium Member
8,379 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,379 Posts
King ShocksC-1000-SS
Kleinn Air HornsIN-1254
KMS PerformanceC-100-SS
K-UTVIN-754
LaRue PerformanceIN-200
Level Up UTVC-566
Level Up UTVV5
Locked Off-RoadIN-356
London Bridge ResortIN-1250
Mac's Custom Tie-DownsC-246-SS
Magnuson SuperchargersC-656
Mastercraft SafetyIN-758
Matturro's Printing & DesignC-308
Maxxis TiresD-234
Maxxsonics, Hifonics Mb QuartC-162
MBRP, Ltd.C-142
Metal FX Motorsports Inc.C-508-SS
Mobile Marketing Solutions, IncC-660
Motoseat / BS SandIN-850-SS
Motul USA IncC-570, V6
Mpp ProductsD-612
MTS OffroadIN-768
Nash PowersportsIN-1310
New River Off-Road RentalsIN-122
NewScope MarketingD-174
Nitto Tire U.S.A., Inc.C-174
Nitto Tire U.S.A., Inc.IN-500
Off Road Industries LLCIN-1522
Off Road Monster WheelsIN-1168
Optima Batteries / Fm3 MarketingC-944
Parker Pumper Helmet Co.IN-318
PCI Race RadiosIN-812-SS
Pedal CommanderC-208-SS
PISTOL VISION Co.IN-854
Polaris IndustriesD-112-SS
Poor Boys Diesel and Performance - Tier 1 DieselC-820, V7
Powersport AudioC-456-OR
Pro ArmorD-100-OR
Proving Grounds RacingC-1016
PRP / SpeedstrapIN-960
Psc MotorsportsC-908
Quake LED, LLCIN-766-SS
Quicklight, LLCIN-752
R2 Battery SaverIN-810-SS
Razorback TechnologyIN-414
Recio MotorsportsC-850
Renegade Products USAIN-1114-SS
Rhino USAC-666
RideNow PowersportsC-312
Rigid IndustriesIN-1150
RLB (Rear Light Bar) Chase Lights/WhipsC-924-SS
Rock Slide EngineeringIN-564
Rockford FosgateD-212-SS
Rogue Sand TiresIN-1110
Rowley White RV, LLCC-808
Rugged RadiosIN-164
Sandcraft MotorsportsIN-258-SS
SealsaversIN-422-SS
SeeDevilIN-650-OR
Shock TherapyD-200
Shreddy LyfeD-428
Skat-TrakIN-568-SS
Spring Brake ThingyIN-712
SS FabIN-1550
SS Lightning StiksIN-550
Steele Racing ProductsIN-156, V3, V4
Strictly DieselIN-352
Super ATVIN-1508-SS
Suspension Direct, Inc.IN-456
SxS AddictsIN-218-SS
TASK ManufacturingIN-350
Tatum Motor SportsIN-150-SS
Tatum UTVIN-322
Team Bolt-onsC-238-SS
Team Gordon, Inc./Textron UTV's Speed AccessoriesC-104
T-MobileIN-554
TrakMotiveIN-860, V10
Triple X Industries LLCIN-302-SS
Trucker Hat AddictionIN-552-SS
Twisted Alloy LLCIN-522, IN-716
UTV GuideD-238
UTV Speed, Inc.IN-110-SS
UTV StereoIN-1514-SS
UTV WolfpackC-500
VenomrexIN-1558
Vision WheelC-832
Wheel Pros Powersports (MSA Offroad Wheels, FUEL UTV, EFX Tires, KMC Wheels, ZBROZ Racing)D-134
Wolf DesignsIN-210-SS
Yellow Ribbon AmericaIN-724
Yellowstone Teton TerritoryIN-412-SS
ZBroz

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
require to have one and wear if only IF you cant social distance

1) All guests will be required to have a mask to enter the venue
2) All guests must practice social distancing
3) All guests should wear masks when unable to social distance
4) Access to indoor spaces will be moderated to ensure proper social distancing
5) Bonnier Events ensures that adjustments will be made to any additional mandates from Westworld of Scottsdale and any problematic areas at the event
1) I can stick a piece of paper with two rubber bands in my pocket.
2) Anyone who has been to one of these shows knows it can be bumper to bumper in the aisles.
3) There will be a low percentage of freedom loving off roaders wearing masks.
4) Some head counter will control access to each building.
5) More restrictions on movement.

I really want to go but I have not worn a face mask yet, for any reason, and I don't plan to start now.
So either they are bluffing on enforcement to please the libtard bureaucrats, or it could be a nightmare with a huge crowd.
I expect a big turn out because the season is starting now, and people want to get out of the house, plus this is the first time we have had both events at the same place and same time.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Sand Show or was it Shit Show
by 12 pm they reached capacity and stop selling tickets. They ran out of food, water 3 hours after they opened. Just to park was a hot mess. 4 miles in 1 hour . The line to get in was long , very very long and between ppl that cut and the 2nd line merging into the 1st line the wait was about 45-60 min. No AC inside (or at least certain spots ) and the crowds were insane, shoulder to shoulder.

·
Registered
2020 XRC RR
6 Posts
We just left and are headed west.
Whatta freakin ZOO! I went to both the SSSS in Costa Mesa and Off-road Expo in Pomona CA. This venue is way too small to handle the crowd volume. If you go tomorrow, arrive early and expect to wait to, park (free), speak with any vendor, or just move about.
As we were leaving, there was a long line of folks standing in the sun waiting for enough people to exit.

If you are going looking for deals, the supply/demand really favors the vendors. The only benefit to the show was hands on product evaluation and tax/ship costs. Our online vendors can easily compete with show pricing without the hassle of this event.
Enjoy,,,,

·
Registered
150 Posts
Badly organized event . I live 5 min from the venue ( 4 miles) and still took me an hour to park .I feel bad for out of state ppl.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I heard the City of Scottsdale cancelled the show tomorrow due to non-compliance of COVID restrictions.

Reactions: Extrememc

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
Thought we were early but I was wrong. Sat in line for a long time just to get parked. Lucked out with free parking as the first and only parking lot open was getting full so they opened the gate two a second area and no personal to take our money nice ! Getting in was pretty easy with pre purchased tickets one less line . We did all the outside stuff first to beat the heat still got hot even in the tent it was hot . Lots of people no social distancing even possible, lots of people with out a mask. So its nowonder they closed it down.
Here's a few pic's I took.

21 - 40 of 67 Posts