Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy bought a RZR pro from Camp RZR. Polaris put a hold on the sale. They required the steering column, front springs, shocks, steering wheel and some throttle assembly parts to be replaced before it was released for sale. Probably future recalls coming for other owners. He just took delivery today and the local dealer picked up my 2020 XRS for service and the issues I posted on our other thread for XRS

·
Premium Member
3,562 Posts
cant figure out why they rush to release things that have issues without testing the crap out of them first.

this race to release stuff every year to compete is going to be the death of them

·
Premium Member
10,019 Posts
cant figure out why they rush to release things that have issues without testing the crap out of them first.

this race to release stuff every year to compete is going to be the death of them
Not as long as there are enough dumbasses out there with blind loyalty, and just enough of a credit score to sign on the dotted line.......

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not as long as there are enough dumbasses out there with blind loyalty, and just enough of a credit score to sign on the dotted line.......
I dont have anyone on the title but me. Seen you post similar comments. Do you think people cant buy these with cash?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So why give someone shit about finances? I dont get it? You better than someone who doesn't pay cash and want to point that out often?
Only point of the thread was to mention a few potential things coming up. I would guess folks on this forum have a few friends driving or thinking about different rigs. I guess being an idiot who finances something or goes to Camp RZR are also all dumb asses? Hahalol..

I drive from my house to Glamis once and a while. Otherwise, I like my local trails that aren't on any guide maps or gps

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My buddy's Ranger 1000 has 7,000 miles in 2 years. It's been flawless so, I get why he wanted a Polaris. We beat around the desert and roll them periodically in the dunes. Not to mention it works every day. So, blind loyalty comments even seem stupid without knowing much

·
Premium Member
10,019 Posts
So why give someone shit about finances? I dont get it? You better than someone who doesn't pay cash and want to point that out often?
I'm not giving anyone shit. Go back and take a look, I responded to Matt about the potential Polaris problems and recalls. Apparently it somehow struck a nerve with you? Not sure why, and I don't care if people finance or buy stuff. I responded to Matt. No biggie, I thought.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's no blind loyalty. Polaris makes tough rigs. Only 250 miles on 2 trips and my 2020 X3 has some minor issues. Seems like poor quality control and assembly. My Honda 1000 has had zero issues and I beat it good.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sign for what and what blind loyalty? My post was for info on a new rig and something Polaris friends may need to know. I think you can understand why your post is greasy. Credit score comment, enough credit.... dude, no need to punk that shit. We all ride together unless you wear leather and ride a Honda then I'll punk ya

·
Premium Member
3,562 Posts
I def wouldnt base buying one type of machine off the results of another. The ranger is not an example nor does it go through the abuse of the sport machines. It’s a utility machine.

I have a general and it’s been flawless, so I should buy their sport machine based on that reason?

when I buy, I buy the best machine that fits my budget (or lack of a budget). I actually was hoping one of the Japanese brands was going to have a turbo on it from the factory as I would be all over trying one.

·
Registered
9,240 Posts

The Pro XP was spotted 2 seasons ago in Glamis. There is not a lack of testing.

There is a lack of quality control with the vendors used that make the parts. That goes for Can Am too. My front diff went bye bye this weekend = not a happy camper as I take my X3 to the dealer again!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sandfreak

·
Registered
9,240 Posts
That blind loyalty goes with Can Am too.

·
Premium Member
10,019 Posts
The Pro XP was spotted 2 seasons ago in Glamis. There is not a lack of testing.

There is a lack of quality control with the vendors used that make the parts. That goes for Can Am too. My front diff went bye bye this weekend = not a happy camper as I take my X3 to the dealer again!!!!!!

Uh-oh, what happened? I thought it was mostly a '17 problem? Did you do regular fluid changes? Extended warranty?

How were the dunes? Go to the Vet's ceremony?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts