Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

Just purchased on 9/17/19 a NEW 2020 Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo RR (Triple Black) from Berts Mega Mall in Covina, CA all the pricing information is below:

Dealer Sticker
MSRP: $29,999.00

THIS IS WHAT I PAID IN TOTAL - For a STOCK car NO additional parts / accessories were included

Total OTD: $30,000.00 (This is total paid with CA Tax and License included, $30K OTD)
Down Payment: 0

Please note - This was for a completely stock car and I "did not" purchase any extended warranty's, maintenance contracts, VIP programs, etc. . None of the parts and accessories you see in the attached picture were included in my purchase of $30K OTD.

Hope this helps people that are in the market for a new SxS.

Attached is a picture of my car as of today with additional parts and accessories I have installed since I purchased the vehicle. NONE of the parts / accessories you see in the picture were included in my purchase of $30K OTD. My apologies for any confusion the attached picture may cause :)

Ride on!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,592 Posts
nice, what's the dash look like?

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You did much better than many others.

Search the archives of this forum and most of your new owner questions will be answered.

Enjoy the new ride, rubberside down

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,160 Posts
$30K OTD with Methods / Tensors is a damn good deal! Congrats.

Reactions: Dive Bar Casanova

·
Registered
529 Posts
Something seems odd to me.....
berts is always a rip off, I don't see the car in that pic going out the door at berts for 30K, more like 48K

if I'm mistaken, congrats!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
NO I paid $30K OTD for a stock car no additional parts were included. My apologies for the confusion I couldn't delete the attached picture after I added it to my post. The attached picture is my car as of today with additional parts I have added since I purchased the vehicle. None of the part you see in the picture were included in my purchase of $30K.

I paid $30K OTD for a 2020 Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo RR (Triple Black) completely STOCK from Berts Mega Mall in Covina, CA.

My apologies for any confusion :)

·
Registered
494 Posts
NO I paid $30K OTD for a stock car no additional parts were included. My apologies for the confusion I couldn't delete the attached picture after I added it to my post. The attached picture is my car as of today with additional parts I have added since I purchased the vehicle. None of the part you see in the picture were included in my purchase of $30K.

I paid $30K OTD for a 2020 Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo RR (Triple Black) completely STOCK from Berts Mega Mall in Covina, CA.

That I can believe.

Oh, BTW. It looks really good.

Sam

·
Registered
529 Posts

That makes sense. Great looking car - Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Man, that's the deal of a lifetime! 30K with those wheels, tires, doors, cage, bumpers and all that stuff!!!!

Can you get me hooked up on that deal too please?!?!?!

I paid almost that much for my box stock two seater!! Damm, 30K, crazy!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts