Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Just a recommendation: You'll want to upgrade tires ASAP. The ACT's do give pretty good traction, but in my opinion they are WAY too soft. Mine were garbage after about 600 miles.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Got the Razorback Offroad rear cage and rack assembly in along with HMF front bumper maybe tomorrow for the install !!!!!---

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice build happenin there bud... it is addictive idn’t.. mine is two weeks old and I’m $5k into mods and accessories.. I’ll second The-transporter’s comment on tires.. the stockers are inadequate for these rigs, and the 12” rims look goofy with the long wheelbase..

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
SOOOO--are there any 14" tires and wheel combos that will stay within the 50" trail limit ???

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m running 14s with 30x9 itp cryptids, the wheels came from a ‘19 outlander 850. I was right at 50” without spacers.. it’s 54” now cause I like donuts in the snow.. ;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
Thanks-- did the tires hit with no spacers ??? and do you know the width of front and rear and offset on both--Sorry just want to do this switch 1 time:cool::cool: !!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Nice build man the acceories are an addiction mines got lots on too just can't stop lol

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
We just got our new MT 1000 DPS 3 weeks ago. You are right, these accessories are addicting. So far we have added: 4500 winch, Hard coated windshield, rear soft window, sport roof, overhead storage, front bumper, rear bumper, corner protectors, rear view mirror, front skid plate, front and rear A-Arm protectors and a battery charger harness. Next is a GPS and 10" LED Front Light Bar for the bumper. Thinking about side view mirrors - not sure yet if I want them or not.Then we will be ready to put on the trails.

So far we love the look of it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
VERY NICE---We have a collision shop and the boys want to paint the rear cage and do some paint on the roof !!!!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
Just installed the Corbin Custom Works Plug and play light kit---Super Nice kit and directions were spot on !!!!! I will get a couple pictures tomorrow !!!This kit is awesome--love the signature lights that double as turn signals and also the rear uses original lights--the Switch goes off automatically after several seconds incase you forget them--Awesome feature !!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wow MN looks sharp with the paint job.
Are you still going with the ad ons or are you running out of things to install

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 49 Posts