Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sold the 2017 Commander and ordered a 2020 Maverick Trail 1000 DPS---Cant wait---Dealer is trying to find one so we dont have to wait 3-4 weeks--we will now more thursday---Time to order Accessories !!!!!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Dang. I ordered the Xrs Turbo RR so hopefully soon. I'm kinda like a kid waiting for Christmas here. Parts keep showing up just need a bike to put them on. Post pics when you get yours!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i just ordered some stuff also--getting excited also----good luck !!!post some pictures when you can !!!!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Good start! Spotted; winch, front receiver port, roof with overhead console (?) plus soft rear windshield (?).

Buddy and I installed upgraded Can-Am center and rear belly skids today on his (a-arm and front skids already on his to match what I previously did on mine). Yoshimura slip-on exhaust in transit now by Fed-Ex will install on mine next week, along with a fresh oil/filter service plus status check on CVT belt at nearly 3k miles. Pretty much run out of mods to do on mine. Like it so much, no plans whatsoever for replacement! :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Cam Am builds some quality machines---Owned Can Am's since 2008--my first Mav..---Rear flap extensions-Razorback Rear cage -Front and rear red bumpers-mirrors-Light kit to go------

1 - 20 of 48 Posts