Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering selling the Maverick. I just don't ride it like I thought I would. March will be 2 years since I purchased new and it has 59.7 hours with 331 miles on it. Has a set of 32" Maxxis Rampage's on 15" System 3 wheels, snorkel, seismik side view mirrors, superatv curved rear mirror, husky box, EMP speed shifter, and a different shift knob. Everything else is bone stock. Drive shaft was pinned by the dealer under warranty. Original dealer scratched the passenger doors when it was in to fix the driveshaft, they provided brand new skins I just never put them on. Will come with those new skins and factory tires/wheels. If you need them, I'll throw in a car seat and booster seat that we used for the kids. Has always been garage kept.

If you need a trailer, I have a 14' single axle Big Tex trailer. I don't want to get rid of it, but I will sell if you buy the SxS as well.

The market for everything is nuts right now and I'm unsure of the value. So $19k for the unit or $21k with trailer included. Located in 35186 in the Chelsea, AL area.

Wheel Tire Window Car Vehicle

Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Car

·
Registered
2021 Maverick Sport Max 1000R
84 Posts
Great price... someone should jump on this. 21k w/trailer?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts