Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am in the process of purchasing a 2020 Maverick Sport DPS 1000. I told the dealer Saturday I wanted it but they were closing shortly and got me set up for Tuesday to go through everything. Since then I have been doing research on the unit and what accessories I could want. During the research I came across something a bit concerning to me. The Sport/Eco driving mode. I can see on Can-am's website this toggle is standard on all 2020 Maverick Sport models, even the non DPS base model.

The unit I am looking at and really interested in does not have this toggle on the dash like the spec sheet says it has standard. Why could this be? Something I need to worry about?

The dealer is closed today and I plan on calling them right away in the morning but was hoping to get some more info here before I call.

Thanks!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Could they have changed from the switch to using the cluster to change modes?
I also see in the 2020 Mav S/T accessory catalog that they have a mode switch that can be added, part #715004738.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Could they have changed from the switch to using the cluster to change modes?
I also see in the 2020 Mav S/T accessory catalog that they have a mode switch that can be added, part #715004738.
Interesting, I did not think about that. I found a switch (715004736) but the info stated it is standard on DPS models. I may just need to call the dealer and see what they say.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Interesting, I did not think about that. I found a switch (715004736) but the info stated it is standard on DPS models. I may just need to call the dealer and see what they say.
The switch part number I listed above says its plug and play for our machines. Have the dealer throw it in on the deal.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Read your Manual the eco and sport mode are changeable on the screen above your steering wheel push left Black bottom button On screen for a couple seconds and the modes change it’s easy

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
you dont need a switch, your not going to use it, no one does...lol
you can do the same thing , just dont push hard on the skinny pedal

Reactions: DogRunner2
1 - 6 of 6 Posts