Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone currently running Shock Therapy on their 2020 and newer sport XXC? I'm not sure it will be worth the money for the type of riding I do here in KY, TN and WV. Mostly trails that i'm going under 25mph on.

THanks,

·
Premium Member
13,611 Posts
You're close enough to CT Raceworx to ask them too. All shock tuners are similar with a few differences. Doing your suspension is the best change anyone can make for their SXS.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're close enough to CT Raceworx to ask them too. All shock tuners are similar with a few differences. Doing your suspension is the best change anyone can make for their SXS.
I called them and unfortunately they don't have anything for the X series sports :(

·
Registered
2020 XDS RR, 2019 Sport 1000R
2,021 Posts
Just keep in mind a DR spring kit will mess up your shock bodies over time. Not so sure Fox intended them to be used with a DR kit.

·
Premium Member
13,611 Posts
I called them and unfortunately they don't have anything for the X series sports :(
WOW, very surprised. The shipping alone might be killer to send to ST, not to mention the down time. Best time has passed unfortunately. Dune season is ramping up, and they will be swamped.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Is anyone currently running Shock Therapy on their 2020 and newer sport XXC? I'm not sure it will be worth the money for the type of riding I do here in KY, TN and WV. Mostly trails that i'm going under 25mph on.

THanks,
I have their springs on my 2020 MavS XXC. Made a pretty good improvement on technical riding with both sway bars removed. A lot less chatter riding faster and the machine now flies straight without nosing over.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts