Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Editorial Content
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

October 7, 2019 is when the 2020 Kawasaki KRX Sport Side x Side will make its world debut.

After starting out as rumors and later seen in patent drawings discovered by ATV.com, now an official teaser video from Kawasaki USA confirms its arrival.

Few details can be gathered from it. What can, from the front-end silhouette, are proportions similar to the vehicle in the patent drawings and specs typical of a sport UTV. Along with an engine sound clip that's fitting for a model expected to be called the KRX 1000 continue reading...

·
Premium Member
9,351 Posts
My expectations are that it will fall somewhere above the Wildcat XX, but somewhere below the Honda Talon. But competition is good for all SXS manufacturers, and Kawi like anybody else, has a following.

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Tim has one on order.

I would expect to to be in the Yamaha hp range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,494 Posts
Tim has one on order.

I would expect to to be in the Yamaha hp range.

You misunderstood, I ordered the KAWI SUCKI, your made in China blowup doll you wanted. Tim

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
I saw that the CARB documents were found. 112hp and CVT set up.

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Back in 2014 @ king of the hammers casey currie broke his car during some practice runs and couldn't get repaired in time, he borrowed a friends 4 seat teryx bone stock and ran it , placed second that year pretty dam tough cars suspensions sucked about 8 or 9 inches of travel , would be awsome if kawi came out with a contender but they'll probably be more of a sport trail machine , it will be interesting to see Id like to see one with their supercharged ski engine in one 300+/- hp

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
looks like Monday we will see what this bad boy looks like and what the HP, travel, gauge cluster, shocks, what size tires, what size fuel tank, 2 and 4 seat?, base model and turbo model etc.........

·
Premium Member
9,351 Posts
looks like Monday we will see what this bad boy looks like and what the HP, travel, gauge cluster, shocks, what size tires, what size fuel tank, 2 and 4 seat?, base model and turbo model etc.........
I thought Shark said horsepower was 112?

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
I was told it would be in line with the current non-turbo sport models. Of the Japanese manufactures Kawi would be the one to offer a factory installed turbo or supercharger.

I saw a teaser video for a supercharged street bike

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3IVavRHCFC/?igshid=7la1nerc1mbo

1 - 20 of 76 Posts