Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's ready for an UTV adventure to the Grand Canyon Parashant National Monument and the Bar 10 Ranch? The ranch is located in the rugged and primitive landscape of the Arizona Strip. In the last couple of years, the Bar 10 has become a very popular place to visit in October. So popular that it is harder to book a trip that includes a weekend, Friday and Saturday nights. So this year I would like to know who is interested in a Monday - Thursday trip. Sunday night would be spent in Mesquite Nv, Monday morning you drive approximately 90 miles to the Ranch, spend Tuesday and Wednesday exploring the Parashant National Monument, Whitemore Overlook, Paw's Pocket and the Copper Mine. Thursday we would be back into Mesquite between 11:00am and noon. The dates I am looking at right now is October 11-15th. Let me know what you think!!
DSC7193.jpg

IMG1077.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
We typically do Wednesday to Sunday but I could possibly do this schedule. It just makes it tougher because it's a whole week of work off where the other way I can work Monday, Tuedsay and half a day Wednesday.

Tim

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We typically do Wednesday to Sunday but I could possibly do this schedule. It just makes it tougher because it's a whole week of work off where the other way I can work Monday, Tuedsay and half a day Wednesday.

Tim
Yes this is more of a retiree's schedule than a working man's. The Bar 10 wasn't open in April, so half of those people rescheduled for October. The first weekend in October is still open as well as Halloween, but I know you will be in Glamis then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts