Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evolution Powersports just took delivery of our 2020 RR Siver/Red and Gold. We are naming it "Mr T" - stay tuned for updates....

Here is a short clip of the differences between the RR and 2017-2019 turbocharger

·
Registered
222 Posts
Evolution Powersports just took delivery of our 2020 RR Siver/Red and Gold. We are naming it "Mr T" - stay tuned for updates....

Here is a short clip of the differences between the RR and 2017-2019 turbocharger

. Any idea of how much larger the injectors are than the 18/19’s?

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
As always, Jim’s on top of this for us!!!!

I need a corn tune for my 2020 by Halloween if you guys can make it happen

Matt

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Thanks for the info. Now where are the consumer 2020 RR’s? Gonna be fun to see the drag racing videos!!

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
I swear to God, you need to get that fixed, LOL!

No kidding HW....I'm just about ready to drive my fist through the damn monitor...I can't see most of the vids and can't download pics in this site

and I'm on a GT500..Vette and Hellcat site and have no issues at all on those sites at all.....Grrrrrrrr!!!!!

·
Registered
5,670 Posts

Well hurry up and Tune it up cause lots of Tuners are waiting for the program. Hehe

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,709 Posts
No kidding HW....I'm just about ready to drive my fist through the damn monitor...I can't see most of the vids and can't download pics in this site

and I'm on a GT500..Vette and Hellcat site and have no issues at all on those sites at all.....Grrrrrrrr!!!!!
It's got to be something on your end. But what is the big question.

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We did a little more testing yesterday with the new RR. The first thing we wanted to do before we started tuning the 2020 was to test the efficiency of the new turbo on a 2019 car with a 2019 tune.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
We did a little more testing yesterday with the new RR. The first thing we wanted to do before we started tuning the 2020 was to test the efficiency of the new turbo on a 2019 car with a 2019 tune.

Great info thanks! Tim

·
Premium Member
9,709 Posts

Very nice, Jim!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts