Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys, I have just purchased a 2019 xmr and have started making changes already. I am brand new to the side by side world. So all tips and tricks are welcomed and even encouraged. This is what I've purchased so far, not everything has arrived yet.

-Super ATV Tinted Half Windshield
-Can Am Fender Flares
-Can Am Storage Cooler
-22" MSA Bandit Rims
-37" BKT TR-171
-GGB Exhaust
-S3 Custom cage with aluminum roof
-S3 Nerf Bars
-Dragonfire 4 point Harness
-HD Tie Rods

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,268 Posts
So I've been out riding on them all afternoon and doesnt seem to have any problems turning them, Im Trying to research if its recommended, havent been able to find a definite answer with this setup.
Well, you could shoot Kris @ KWI Clutching an email, and see what he thinks. I know he answers his email. Good luck.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I've been out riding on them all afternoon and doesnt seem to have any problems turning them, Im Trying to research if its recommended, havent been able to find a definite answer with this setup.
Well, you could shoot Kris @ KWI Clutching an email, and see what he thinks. I know he answers his email. Good luck.
Thanks for the info

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
are you using any gear reduction or drop spindles

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome from Houston and also a proud owner of 2018 X3 XMR Turbo. This is a great group that shares lots of information, prepare to become a sponge & financially challenged.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just adding my $.02 to what Hollywood said. The clutching may be holding its own and keeping things moving, but I would put money on the table that if you do some looking into what Hollywood said you will see that with those tall traction makers on all 4 corners there are kits and improvements that can be made to the clutching. Even without adding the bigger tires the clutching from Can-am is lacking from the factory and can be made faster and put more HP to the tires with nothing but clutch work. Not to mention increased acceleration, keeping the engine in the sweet spot for peek power in the RPM range, better backshifting, decreased belt slippage equals lower belt temps and longer belt life and more power to the tires. Rambling over.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts