Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody going to the UTV races at Laughlin ? I'll be there from April 3rd thru April 8th. PM me for contact information.

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
I'll be in Glamis, take plenty of pics.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
We plan on staying in the close proximity till April 8th..,
We are at Avi tonight..

Sent from BLR Logistics

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm at the Riverside RV Park, space 513.

I'll be doing the Poker Run & Parade Lap tomorrow. Unfortunately my power steering is going bas which might keep me out of racing Saturday.
Damn that Murphy and his laws !!!

Jim (Steele) Cooney

PM me for contact info

·
Premium Member
2,141 Posts
Dont have too much fun

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ran the 17 mile course today. About half way in, there' about a half mile of whoops that will introduce you to the roof and potentially nose dive / roll. Passed 2 severally damaged cars in that section. One air ride if taken too aggressively it will cause great video (numerous cameras already staged there).

I'll post video after I get home. Good time, approx 400 Pro and Production cars running tomorrow. Like Sturgis, only completely different. ???

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm toast, been at the track since 6am. Nothing less than awesome. Will post pics and videos once I get back home.

Met several members here, great guys. Still have 1 member and his wife to cross paths with. Great to meet like minded folks.

Back at the track at 6am..... All short course racing tomorrow (which equals carnage and hopefully great video).

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Congratulations to
Phil Blurton NO Limit 1st place and on his 3rd Consecutive win..

Mitch Guthrie jr. 2nd

Jason Murray. 3rd

Great day for watching the racing

Sent from BLR Logistics

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Did any cars from S3 Powersports finish top 5?
Haven't seen the official results but BLR told me Dustin came in 8th(?). He had the hole shot at the start and was 5+ car lengths in the lead leaving the short course, but after the 1st lap he came through in 5th or 6th. Pretty sure he broke something. The whoops at Mike marler 9 through 10 were made by the Devil himself, most the carnage happen in that area.
I Haven't talked to Dustin since before the race yesterday, he'll be running the short course race in 2 hours.
I'll try and video an interview with him later, but he's like Mr Holleywood status around here. I'll try and catch him & Logan at their pit later on this evening.

Good times .....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts