Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had a friend remove the front seat cushions so I could add my winch wiring only I didn't see him do it. Unfortunately I can't figure out how they go back in securely. I got both bottoms to snap in but neither of the backs snap in securely.

There are 2 slide channels on the back seat frame but thats all it feels like they do is slide around and don't at all lock in.

The manual doesnt at all touch my predicament with this.

Does this make sense to anyone?

·
Registered
417 Posts
and you post this in "member introduction" ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and you post this in "member introduction" ?
Ouch! I take it that isn't the way it's supposed to work?

I really do got to say that ive been lost in here quite a few times trying to find something related my issue.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Are you introducing your seat cushions as new members to the forum ? :)

I was just asking since it seemed odd that you didn’t post it under your type of Maverick and went to member introduction .

you’ll probably get more answers on the parts of the forum that are not expressly for introducing yourself and your location

·
Registered
2020 XDS RR, 2019 Sport 1000R
70 Posts
After you slide the seat over the posts, you usually have to lift the seat back upwards towards the roof a fraction of an inch to line up the plastic pegs with the rubber grommets. The pegs dont line up if the seat back is down all the way as far as it can be.

Hopefully that makes sense.

·
Registered
317 Posts
the top can sometimes be tricky getting them to line up and slide on.

best thing to do is get the full manual for your machine. it is $25 and best money i spent for the rig.

Below is from the little BS owners manual you get. i don't have the full blown copy with me right now, so not sure if it has better instructions.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts