Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Can Am family,

We just purchased a used 2019 can am maverick sport max for the family and we love it. One thing we don't like is how hot it gets in the cabin. I tried lining the center console with Thremo-Tech and wrapping the coolant lines but it still seems hotter than hell. Can someone point me in the right direction on how to make this a little cooler, especially in the back. We have our two kids back there both under 5 and I want them to have an enjoyable experience without roasting.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Hello Can Am family,

We just purchased a used 2019 can am maverick sport max for the family and we love it. One thing we don't like is how hot it gets in the cabin. I tried lining the center console with Thremo-Tech and wrapping the coolant lines but it still seems hotter than hell. Can someone point me in the right direction on how to make this a little cooler, especially in the back. We have our two kids back there both under 5 and I want them to have an enjoyable experience without roasting.
Where do you ride ?.......Its fricken hot standing outside where i am ! lol ...let alone in a vehicle. You've done the right thing with the thermotec wrapping. Doors and windshields need to come off in the summer. The biggest difference for me after wrapping every body panel with thermotec and even thicker reflective insulation in the tunnel, coating and double wrapping exhaust, wrapping cooling lines was to add tornado fans in the cab.....they blow the hot air out and blow air on the people......big difference, especially when stopped.....I just made a mister setup to blow ice cold mist on me with the flick of a switch

long story short.......its hot as hell on earth right now ......and you wont have this problem in winter :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts