Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2018 X3 X rc Turbo R
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined to forums about a year ago. Here's the rig.

Does anyone know the requirements for some of the forum restrictions to be lifted? For example, I can't reply to threads in the classifieds and after sending a single conversation message (PM), it now tells me "As a new user, you have reached your conversation limit."

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Welcome! I spent my early childhood in Silverthorne and Dillon!!! Great place to be a kid growing up ...

·
Administrator
3,315 Posts
I joined to forums about a year ago. Here's the rig.

Does anyone know the requirements for some of the forum restrictions to be lifted? For example, I can't reply to threads in the classifieds and after sending a single conversation message (PM), it now tells me "As a new user, you have reached your conversation limit."

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

View attachment 268643
Those site restrictions are set up to help protect members from scammers.

You have been a member since Sept/20, but with no record of posts or threads until this one. Classifieds require a 10 day/10 quality post as a minimum...a 10/10 rule. Not sure of PM requirements, but was placed for the same reason. Thanx for your understanding.

·
Registered
2018 X3 X rc Turbo R
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all of the responses, guys. And yeah, I know why the restrictions are there. Spam sucks. However, there should be an alternative way for users to prove legitimacy. I'm not much of a chatter, but do like to browse the classifieds section from time to time. It's just a bummer because I can't actually communicate with anyone.

·
Registered
2021 Maverick X3 DS
111 Posts
Good looking ride. Silverthorne is a nice area. Usually stay out there when I got to Breckenridge. Its been 2 years but last time there was a Brewery right in the center of town, great beer and food.

Reactions: falcontx
1 - 8 of 8 Posts