Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the top speed of the 2018 120 HP X3 XMR Turbo is? I have seen videos on youtube of the X3 XMR Turbo R (178 HP) do 67MPH stock but have yet to find anything on the non R version.

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
They have speed limiters . If you want more speed gotta get rc tune from brp or aftermarket tune

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
193 Posts
My XDS x3 does 88 mph stock...I thought the 120 version did high 60's

·
Registered
331 Posts
172hp* for the R model. They're all the same.....non intercooled turbo cars = 120 hp. Intercooled cars = 172hp.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
331 Posts
My dad just bought an 18' X3 XMR 64" 120hp car. I'll get back in a week or so and let ya know top speed. I will give it a rip this weekend and report back.

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
My dad just bought an 18' X3 XMR 64" 120hp car. I'll get back in a week or so and let ya know top speed. I will give it a rip this weekend and report back.

Dont wreck it!!! There already a thread on that. My suggestion would be to let him find out and when you drive it treat it like it’s your neighbors that don’t trust you.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Dont wreck it!!! There already a thread on that. My suggestion would be to let him find out and when you drive it treat it like it’s your neighbors that don’t trust you.
Lmfao......he is much crazier than I haha. My old man is where I got my need for these kinds of toys lol. Plus, he is so busy with work, he has only had time to get about 4 or 5 hours on his machine in several weeks. Someone needs to thrash it, might as well be me!!! I gotta admit, the more I see his yellow XMR, the more I like it. I love the yellow and black man. Almost as much as my XRC haha. I am gonna try to drive it some the next time we go out so I can compare to my car. I'm curious to see how those cleats dig on that thing compared to my Roxxzilla's. His car completely stock and only 3 weeks old...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts