Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
***Update*** I hate to admit it but I will not Lie about it . My Problem was a loose ground most probably caused by owner error. I got the X3 to start but still had a intermittent no crank "click" . My X3 was not idling correctly either (surging) . Removed seat that covers the battery. checked connections and found the ground had come loose at the battery terminal. as to how it happened I could not say or know. secured the ground terminal. starts like a top and idles perfect. hope this helps some one . always start with the small things first..

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just
Has anybody had this problem? Car only has 35 miles on it and I went to start it one day, gauges came on hit the start button and just “click”. The starter solenoid was clicking but not spinning the starter. I checked all battery connections, all good. I pulled the solenoid looked at it, it looked fine, put it back in,then jumped it with a wrench and it spun the starter, I then hit the start button all is fine, fires right up.

Anybody have this issue?
bout a 2020 can am X3 RC RR 3 days ago and today mine did the same thing had to jump it by crossing the batt hot the the solenoid and after doing that I had to push the start button while it was turning over and it started. #anitheft. I took it to the dealer on the way home. And they said the solenoid was bad so we will see on Tuesday when I pick it up if that was it

21 - 23 of 23 Posts