Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2018 X3 DS Max Shock Therapy tuned Fox shocks for 64". Shock Therapy full ride improvement system with springs for 64" 4 seater. Adjustable high and low speed compression with rebound adjustment. The information I provided for the tune was based on 50/50 dunes and open desert riding, with a total of 4 passengers at approx. 575 lbs. and 50 lb. rear storage container. Approx. 1 1/2 season's since tune. Great condition $1,800.00. Selling because I recently converted my car from 64" to 72", otherwise I thought they were pretty dialed in. Would prefer to sell locally rather than ship so you can spend the time to look them over thoroughly. I am in San Diego

Automotive tire Household hardware Gear Nickel Bicycle part

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just trying to keep this post fresh. If you don't want to wait for an available spot with Shock Therapy, deal with bringing your car to them, or shipping your shocks this may be an option for you. They are in excellent condition. These would also be an upgrade from the base model shocks if you have those. PM me an offer.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My best guess is around a 1000. Mostly family miles, no jumping. I can ship too if necessary.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Want to keep the post fresh. Lowering price to $1,800. Excellent condition and great deal considering the full ride improvement system with springs is running $1350 right now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts