Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, listing my 2017 RS for sale, just tossing up a quick basic listing, I may forget some things. Not in a hurry to sell, just looking for some extra cash to supplement an Ultra4 build. Car has been used and not babied, but owned by an ASE-certified mechanic and car enthusiast so I have always taken great care of it and always performed timely and early maintenance with the best quality fluids and OEM replacement parts (except mods, those are not OEM obviously).

Starting price $29k, needs nothing.

2017 x3 X RS, originally Iron Man colors.
2018 conversion (new fuel pump, intercooler fan)
3200 miles, mostly high speed desert (40-80mph) on hardpack and some duning.

Car was stripped down to frame on day 1 right after I bought it brand new, rebuilt with a lot of aftermarket parts, and a lot of parts powdercoated metallic gray. Frame is matte black, not original Iron Man colors. The only thing left in the OEM colors are the coil springs, they are still red. Plastics I have painted several times (with actual automotive paint in a paint booth, not rattlecanned). Paint shows light scratches on door skins but hardly noticeable unless you're looking for it. We can talk about repainting the plastics if you're a serious buyer and you care about that. Can do a different color, whatever you want.

In short, this car was built to be driven and it has been driven. The mods are geared towards making this a more capable/reliable/safe car. This isn't a garage queen but it is in excellent mechanical condition and solid cosmetic condition. I'm not going to deduct $5k because of a scratch so don't bother asking.

OEM/CanAm:
- OEM wheels and tires barely used, only for dunes. 90% tread.
- Lower door inserts
- Tablet holder/dash compartment add-on
- both keys programmed as performance keys
- can include full copy of factory service manual, 1000+ pages

SDR:
- Sport cage with rear bumper, custom metallic gray powder coat, roof is matte black

CT Raceworks:
- HD front gusset kit
- MOAB front bulkhead
- Tubular lower front a-arms

Keller Performance:
- lower ball joints (grease-able, rebuildable)

EVO:
- Stage 3 91oct tune
- Race bypass pipe with integrated bullet muffler
- Race exhaust pipe (OEM muffler delete)
- V-flow intake

Halo:
- Halo Locker with billet half-case kit

Assault Industries:
- 5 point harnesses 3" with padded shoulder straps
- GT billet shift knob
- Billet steering wheel hub

Rugged Radios:
- 2 person intercom kit
- 25w waterproof car-to-car radio kit

Sparco:
- r353 Suede race steering wheel

Sandcraft:
- Gen3 Carrier Bearing - grease-able

Method Wheels:
- 401 beadlock wheels in Matte Black 14" 5+2 offset

Arisun:
- 32" Aftershock XD tires, very good light weight 32" desert tire, about 60-70% tread

Baja Designs:
- Squadron Sport cornering lights x 2 on Axia Alloys tube mounts
- 40" ONX6 LED light bar - driving combo spot + flood

Rokblokz:
- gen3 trailing arm rock guards

Factory UTV:
- 3/8" rock sliders

Comes with some take-offs and some of the original parts to use as backups if you want them:

Full set of original wheels and tires, original fuel pump, lower a-arms with ball joints, 2 sets of spare ball joints upper and lower, extra set of seats, extra rear skid plate brand new, various spare bolts and fasteners, etc.

Car will be very clean and I will do a full maintenance pass. New bushings on all 4 a-arms, oil change (OEM filter + Rotella t6 oil), change diff fluids (royal purple), everything greased, ready to ride. No squeaks or rattles.

IMG_1233.JPG

·
Registered
80 Posts
Nice car 3200 miles with good maintenance means it’s just broke in....GLWS

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Screaming deal, doubt you'll have any trouble selling

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really ? I assumed it would sell immediately. Still a screaming deal.

I only have it listed here and craigslist and I live in a small town so doubt it’s getting much exposure. Good thing I’m not in a big hurry I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
I only have it listed here and craigslist and I live in a small town so doubt it’s getting much exposure. Good thing I’m not in a big hurry I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One of my employees Brother is thinking about buying a '19 or '20. I just sent him your cars info.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump, 26K. I can no longer deliver but I would do a discounted package deal with my aluma 7814ES trailer. Good ultralight trailer anything can tow. That way you wouldn't need to bring a trailer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts