·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Looks like a new color to me.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I tried to pry the info out of a guy I know, that I’m sure already knows what’s under it but he would be unzip his lip.

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
I wouldn't spill the beans if I was him I bet he got that thing for free don't want to mess that up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Sponsored racers and associated people in the know are bound by and NDA. Non disclosure agreement. They are legally not able to say anything

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
lol... 16 are just hitting the stomping grounds now and 17's are in the picture? Wow.... talk about speeding time up. Hell, I picked up my Xds in late August, rode one good 30 miler in september and haven't been able to ride since. Too damn busy!

·
Registered
640 Posts
I was told by a dealer can am plans on releasing a new SXS every 6 months. This was a few months ago.... now they have released the new working model so who knows what's next !!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
All New side by sides will be realiesed around March and August. One may be a all new Maverick. 8)

·
Registered
131 Posts
ive broke two belts in in about 7000 miles combine between 4 mavericks. Im still good with the belt for the easy of maintenance and service they require. the auto is just to easy for the slow rocks and hills of tn and ky

·
Hickory, NC
2,959 Posts
The market isn't ready for an automatic transmission? Come on.
tell him to take his blinders off!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts