·
Registered
112 Posts
Looks like a good farm machine lol

Reactions: soonerlightning

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Are freakin kidding me. What a joke! As far as SxS goes they just put themselves up against Honda.
All this shows is that Yamaha is too scared to be competive in the sport market. Looks to me like its more just to change the name, so they can separate from the Rhino name. Good bye Yamaha.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
it does have a 84.1 wheel base tho , lol

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
it does have a 84.1 wheel base tho , lol
Does that mean you'll be giving up your 101hp for an 84.1 wheel base? IDTS.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Anybody notice with it being a bench seat, that they have move motor to the rear? Where can ams should be!! Lol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Anybody notice with it being a bench seat, that they have move motor to the rear? Where can ams should be!! Lol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
its 3 separate buckets but ya the motor is in the back pretty cool

·
Registered
8 Posts
Major disappointment yamaha. I sold my commander and was holding off buying a Mav to see what yamaha brought but I guess I'll make the call today get one ordered up

·
Registered
806 Posts
I think a Big Red hunched a Rhino and this is what they got.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think if I was a farmer I'd rather have the new Honda Pioneer 700... at least that has 4 seats. I don't know what Yamaha is trying to compete with. I have surfed dozens of boards and to include the "Yamaha Outdoors" facebook page... out of thousands of comments maybe only 10 have been positive. Check out their facebook page. Even though they have deleted half their comments you can still see the disappointment. https://www.facebook.com/YamahaOutdoors?fref=ts

·
Registered
853 Posts
from as far as I can tell its the same engine that was in the Rhino 700. It's hard to believe they wouldn't have added at least a two cylinder. Like I said.... boom

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I think if I was a farmer I'd rather have the new Honda Pioneer 700... at least that has 4 seats. I don't know what Yamaha is trying to compete with. I have surfed dozens of boards and to include the "Yamaha Outdoors" facebook page... out of thousands of comments maybe only 10 have been positive. Check out their facebook page. Even though they have deleted half their comments you can still see the disappointment. https://www.facebook.com/YamahaOutdoors?fref=ts
I hear the Honda has a 3 speed car like transmission to !

·
Registered
145 Posts
I guess they are trying, the mechanic at the can am shop said yamaha has the best clutch system on the market and sue's any company trying to copy it, but as far as a tough sxs the honda big red can't go fast but it is set up like a vehicle very tough no clutch problems or heat but slow and rough riding...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts