Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title states, Stock Clutches from a 2014 Mav XRS. Pulled off machine at 12 Hrs. Replaced with QSC/STM setup. All bolts and hardware come with the clutches.
$600 Plus UPS shipping. Will ship in the boxes my QSC/STM boxes came in. 055.jpg 056.jpg

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No Interest? Lots of views, Am I too High on Price? Any takers at $250 each or trade for silver or bullets or???

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
G/L...not the most sought after Mav parts...

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see that. Oh well im prepared to throw them out if no one wants them. All i hear is how bad the 13 clutching is.... apperently not.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
if your gonna throw them away, I will take them and make a clock or something out of them...

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bet u will. U alredy got a free part from me. Whos next!

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I would recommend keeping them and when you sell your Maverick, put the stock clutch back on and sell the QSC/STM setup. You will get more money back in the end. Aftermarket parts installed on the Maverick get depreciated real bad. Better off selling them off the Maverick.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Stock Clutch/1000 miles or so with the Bolt/Stud upgrade. Racing, WV Riding, Drag Racing, Etc. so far even against clutched units. Not really seen the difference. And yes I'm on the fence on the clutch issue. But so far the only saying I've heard all my life is "If it isn't broke, don't fix it." So I have probably jinxed my self now talking about it. My dealer changed out my secondary and primary springs because they seemed to have dropped or sagged in height a few millimeters compared to some new stock springs. That brought my RPM's back to 7800 to 7900 RPM's So right now I'm happy with $1000.00 to $1500.00 extra in my pocket. (For what this is worth to anybody)

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Stock Clutch/1000 miles or so with the Bolt/Stud upgrade. Racing, WV Riding, Drag Racing, Etc. so far even against clutched units. Not really seen the difference. And yes I'm on the fence on the clutch issue. But so far the only saying I've heard all my life is "If it isn't broke, don't fix it." So I have probably jinxed my self now talking about it. My dealer changed out my secondary and primary springs because they seemed to have dropped or sagged in height a few millimeters compared to some new stock springs. That brought my RPM's back to 7800 to 7900 RPM's So right now I'm happy with $1000.00 to $1500.00 extra in my pocket. (For what this is worth to anybody)
Aftermarket will be most noticeable off the line but you know all the issues I've had.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I bought a set of mav take off clutches and paid 250 for them , changed the weights in them and put them in my outy as mine were done . I had 10000 miles on my old clutches . It sure helped my old outy , performs like new again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I bet u will. U alredy got a free part from me. Whos next!
haha.....correct you are.....was just saying, don't throw them away......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts