Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a 2014 Maverick 1000 XRS-DPS (Red, Black & White color) and wonder what a good price out the door would be? No financing, just writing a check, including taxes (here its 6%), I was quoted $20,637 out the door. What's a good price?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
buy mine for 17500 with tons of extras and a warranty and service contract for 4 years !

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
buy mine for 17500 with tons of extras and a warranty and service contract for 4 years !
Sorry yours is a 13', so no thanks! Lol

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
So you really are a closet lover of the Rzr XP1K. I knew you and Sand Shark were buddies but didn't know you were that close. Just come out of the closet Benzo. Lol

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
LOL i don't want to sell but if i did I would buy a 4 seater max , I have a baby on the way , lol

ill never go poo poo u kidding me lol

·
Registered
412 Posts
I'm looking to buy a 2014 Maverick 1000 XRS-DPS (Red, Black & White color) and wonder what a good price out the door would be? No financing, just writing a check, including taxes (here its 6%), I was quoted $20,637 out the door. What's a good price?
2014 XRS DPS 16,000 + YOUR STATE TAX Paducah KY

XXC is 500$ less

·
Registered
30 Posts
Since were on this...just sold my RSX, I was looking at the 14' MR version...they want a fortune here in Nashville...any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
LOL i don't want to sell but if i did I would buy a 4 seater max , I have a baby on the way , lol

ill never go poo poo u kidding me lol
Haha, at least get the Max, so you can stay in the Can-Am family. But I bet the baby would have a blast in a car seat in the front of your XRS.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Just sold one yesterday for 17100. 2014 white red and black XRS DPS.
Being quoted a number is one thing, actually buying it for that number is a different story. We sell every one at the same price plus add ons so quoting is easy, no games.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2014 Maverick XRS-DPS Price Out The Door With 3 yr Warranty. (Sept.5th 2014)

I paid $14,699 out the door on my 2014 Maverick XRS-DPS and 3 yr warranty plus the BRP 6 month warranty, but of course I done it on the weekend we had to pay no taxes on hunting equipment, atv, etc. In Houma, Louisiana. I called Texas and had a quote for the 2014 Base Maverick, $14,575 out the door.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I paid $14,699 out the door on my 2014 Maverick XRS-DPS and 3 yr warranty plus the BRP 6 month warranty, but of course I done it on the weekend we had to pay no taxes on hunting equipment, atv, etc. In Houma, Louisiana. I called Texas and had a quote for the 2014 Base Maverick, $14,575 out the door.
lol, gotta be performance powersports!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts