Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
image.jpg

This is a feeler to see if anyone is interested in buying my 2014 Maverick X XC DPS. It's the 60" wide version of the X RS more or less and has the tri-mode power steering. OR if anyone is interested in trading me their full width Mav for it in some kind of deal. Everyone I ride with has full width machines or Max's and it negates the benefit of me having the narrower track when we all ride together. I can say from experience that in tight woods the X XC is faster even where 64" rigs can fit. It feels a foot more narrow than the others for whatever reason. You can hit gaps faster and with more confidence with this thing. It's just bad to the bone, but we are starting to ride stuff that requires more clearance, plain and simple. I don't know what to ask for it so I'm just throwing it out there to see what the interest is, if any. Obviously CL or eBay will move it easily enough, but I'd rather just post up here first since I'm on the forum every day as it is and I'm in no hurry to sell.

2014 Maverick X XC DPS- White/red/black
-Less than 20 hrs & under 100 mi. (I keep it in a garage near where we ride and am not there for exact #'s)
-Break-In service completed at dealership.
-Factory Can-Am full windshield
-Factory Can-Am poly roof
-Clear title in-hand. No liens.

It's in great shape. Zero damage and works flawlessly. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!

Josh

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
nice looking ride....GLWTS

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I've been looking around and it looks like $16k is about the going rate from what I can tell. Most everyone is asking more than that, but I'm thinking would come down to about the $16k mark. MSRP is $18,399. This would be a no tax deal for someone, no break-in expense, and free hard coated windshield ($549.99) and sport roof ($499.99). That totals $19,450 plus the service and plus tax, if someone were to buy one new at full pop.

I'm still toying with the idea of letting it go. It will def be more than the $14,500, Chip.

If you guys want to talk $ with me, please PM me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
GLWTS, I bet your wishing you would have just bought the Xrs in the first place to have more clearance

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At this point I am wishing I had bought the X rs because it suits my group's riding style better. However, I can honestly say that I'm torn. I swear I'm faster in the X xc in the woods when the trail gets tight. By a pretty wide margin. None of the other guys can touch me. You can turn and burn like crazy in this thing while hugging the trees in ways you can't get by with on the X rs. I'm going to miss that if I change! A lot!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts