Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One paycheck at a time it's getting done! All you guys on this forum have helped me out so much with information and parts! Thank you guys for everything! I am still waiting on my exhaust system, fuel programming and ECU, and shocks from Fox. As far as fab work, still a couple small pieces here and there and some sheet metal. Then, its off for a wrap and some paint! Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Automotive tire Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Automotive design Chassis Automotive exterior Vehicle Car Auto part Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Auto part Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Chassis Car Automotive exterior Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Automotive tire Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Nice build looks great!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Sweet ride!!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Really nice touch with the raised side panels

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Heavy! It definitely helps with the comfort in the car knowing the door is so high along with the 6" seat drop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Are they functioning doors? I thought they were fixed panels...

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
One paycheck at a time it's getting done! All you guys on this forum have helped me out so much with information and parts! Thank you guys for everything! I am still waiting on my exhaust system, fuel programming and ECU, and shocks from Fox. As far as fab work, still a couple small pieces here and there and some sheet metal. Then, its off for a wrap and some paint!

It's looking really good Kyle. It was nice meeting you and your girlfriend. If you guys need anything else don't hesitate to call me.

Dennis

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Looking good for sure. This is the car that you were piecing together correct?

·
Registered
33 Posts
are you running the stock water pump with relocating the radiator ? just curious because i was going to remount mine as well.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts