Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What has everyone been quoted so far? Any luck with discounts? My dealer quoted me $19,999.00 for a max xrs dps. Not as good of a discount as I got in my maverick or my commander.

·
Registered
322 Posts
My dealer, and another closer, and significantly more useless dealer, both had no idea what I was talking about, had no information at all.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Isn't that funny how some dealers know what's going on and others do not. I guess the more units you sell the better off you are.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
a dealer out here had no clue as well. But 5 others were all over it scrambling to order new machines.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
What has everyone been quoted so far? Any luck with discounts? My dealer quoted me $19,999.00 for a max xrs dps. Not as good of a discount as I got in my maverick or my commander.
Usually no discount when they first hit the showrooms. You will have a wait a couple months for the sales to slow a bit then discounts start to show up.

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
My dealer, and another closer, and significantly more useless dealer, both had no idea what I was talking about, had no information at all.
They must sell more watercraft than sxs. My dealer is out of the loop too

·
Registered
145 Posts
My dealer has already order some but doesn't have any idea when they will come in and he said they would start at msrp and he wouldn't charge prep or freight....

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Almost forgot about prep and freight. My dealer has never charged prep and freight. He said it is included in the price they pay when they get them from Can Am. I guess I am getting a good deal if he is willing to take $800 off the msrp right up front.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
They are blowing out the 13's. They're on ebay for 13900 in Ten. for out of state on the base and 15200 on the XRS out of state! Why get the 14 unless you want the colors? Id get the 13 and add a QE and power steering and come out with money still in pocket.

Reactions: Clifs maverick
1 - 10 of 10 Posts