·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I like the colors matching trailer

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MSRP + tax. Trailer pulled great was not sure how it would work picked max up in ca drove back to az trailer never wiggled once.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
looks awesome ,

I run a 14' single trailer also , pulls like butter

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
did u paint trailer to match the max ?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Congrats on the new toy. I sure do like the red & white colors.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I painted trailer sold my 2 seat mav and trailer to brother-inlaw and bought this trailer been waiting for the max.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Yeah I painted trailer sold my 2 seat mav and trailer to brother-inlaw and bought this trailer been waiting for the max.
Thats cool…keeping it in the family!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Very cool!! Like what you did to the trailer... :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Most the dealers out west have no clue what is going on and did not want to take the time to find out, my local dealer completely blew me off on giving me any info on the Maxes but they are always pushing xp's even when people come in asking about can am's. Del Amo in Redondo Beach, Ca. got on the phone and got me answers and kept me in the loop the whole time. They called me the Friday before they shipped then called me Monday when they were two hours out of El Paso to give me an ETA on delivery. They had two others on that shipment so if you want one give Jason Heltrick a call. Price was MSRP. Now just got to finish getting everything I already bought on this thing and take it out I like all the changes from the 13 two seater.

·
Registered
502 Posts
WOW, bro all three are beautiful......
Trailer,Max,& wife.
CONGRATS!!!!!!!

·
Registered
488 Posts
I just picked one up locally here in PHX max red/white/black, called all over today and found one... cant wait to pick it up sunday :money:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
taz, contact canam customer service and tell me about the pushing of Polaris when your into canam, just give the dealer name and location, they will send in mystery shoppers GUARANTEED.. that's one thing they don't tolerate

1 - 20 of 60 Posts