·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**SOLD** 2014 Maverick XXC with DPS

****SOLD****

36 hours and 240 miles.
Audio Formz roof with 4 Polk 6.5" speakers
10" Polk sub in custom enclosure powered by Memphis audio bluetooth amp. Built to take out easy. Sits in front of trunk. Front and rear speakers have a fade control as well as a control for the sub.
UTV Rear view Mirror
Viper Max 5k Wide spool Winch with remote and synthetic rope
Can Am Half windshield
LinQ™ 32 Gal Trunk Box with quick detach connections
Can Am Front A-Arm protectors
Can Am Rear A-Arm Protectors
Can Am 4-point shoulder harness's
Full length 3/8" thick UHMW skid plate
Center console has been lined with heat shield. It really helped cut down the heat!
I have the original seat belts, a spare can am drive belt and teh Can am rear rack liner I will throw in.
This is a trail machine. We do not like mud so avoid if possible. Excellent shape with normal scratches from trail riding. Never sunk, wrecked, abused, etc...
Always stored inside. We bought the XXC for the 60" narrow width for the type of trail riding we prefer. It has been on a trip to the trails in the mountains of Tennessee and that is where most of the miles came from. Other than that we ride it on a small trail we have here beside our house.
We own outright, 2 performance keys and one learning key and all manuals.
We have started touring by bicycle and we really do not use the Maverick much these days. Better to go to someone who will use then sit in my shop. Plus I plan to convert my shop into a bicycle repair shop.
Asking $11900 OBO
View attachment 213698
View attachment 213706
View attachment 213714
View attachment 213722
View attachment 213730
View attachment 213738
View attachment 213746
View attachment 213754
View attachment 213762
View attachment 213770
View attachment 213778