Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im in the process of selling my 2012 commander x outright to buy the new mav. Ive got the dealer down to $17480 even with the 4 year warranty included. Farm use so no taxes are paid. Its on a xrs w power steering. They told me their invoice is $16817 to their store in tx. You think there is still room to get them down lower on the price? They got it in 3 days ago but still havent put it together yet. Planning on picking it up in 2 weeks. What are some of the factory accessories yall recomend buying first. Im thinking a half windshield and the cargo bed liner.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
So im in the process of selling my 2012 commander x outright to buy the new mav. Ive got the dealer down to $17480 even with the 4 year warranty included. Farm use so no taxes are paid. Its on a xrs w power steering. They told me their invoice is $16817 to their store in tx. You think there is still room to get them down lower on the price? They got it in 3 days ago but still havent put it together yet. Planning on picking it up in 2 weeks. What are some of the factory accessories yall recomend buying first. Im thinking a half windshield and the cargo bed liner.
2014 XRS_DPS , is 18799 , plus 1299 for the warranty , and they said 17480, OTD , sounds pretty good to me

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya ive been dealing with woods fun center in austin for a few years now. they treat me right. I would recomend then to anyone in texas. there are 6 other dealers that are closer n nobody will come off msrp.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts