Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$16000. 2014 maverick max with 7 hours/85 miles. Hate to see it go but I just got orders overseas and she cant go to england. Has the BEST warranty on it until 2016. Will put up picture as soon as I figure out how to. Im currently located in albuquerque, nm. 7708652360.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Sorry to hear that. GLWTS.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would be interest but I would have to sell my 2013 Commander 1000x with 45hrs. Unless you would be interested in trading.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
bump for a great deal...GLWTS

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
I would be interest but I would have to sell my 2013 Commander 1000x with 45hrs. Unless you would be interested in trading.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He has to sell it because he's moving over seas and you ask if he wants to trade for a Commander??????????????????????? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
529 Posts
he has to sell it because he's moving over seas and you ask if he wants to trade for a commander??????????????????????? Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roflmao

glwts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He has to sell it because he's moving over seas and you ask if he wants to trade for a Commander??????????????????????? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I literally lol'ed at that one. Still for sale. I need it gone in the next 5 weeks. Had a few more offers but allot of low balls (like $10000). The trailer is for sell with it also. I can do 1200 on the trailer if you buy the pair. Trailer is brand new and was purchased the same day as the max.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts