Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 2014 Max X-RS with only 96 miles. Upgrades include new wheels, new viper 4500 winch, street legal kit, extended warranty, sport low and 3" lift. Price is 18,500 (seems comparable). Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
sorry to hear your selling it. Can you elaborate on why you are getting rid of it? GLWTS

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Unfortunately I get bored with my toys too fast. Looking to free up the garage space :)
haha.....i'd say so if you only have 96 miles on it! It looks like a X-RS from your Avatar. You might want to list that for potential buyers.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Selling my 2014 Max X-RS with only 96 miles. Upgrades include new wheels, new viper 4500 winch, street legal kit, extended warranty, sport low and 3" lift. Price is 18,500 (seems comparable). Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.
I have a friend here in Tucson looking for one... PM me your number and I will have him call you

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Thats seems like a reasonable price. I wish I could afford to build another one and then sell my 2 seater.
Would love to convert this into a car like the Murray bros BITD race car. GLWTS

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
bump for a good deal...

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have a pretty sick chopper to trade ya. Also, I sell new boats. Wake boats, pontoons, runabouts...hey, I could put you in a new toy to get bored with in a couple of months!

·
Registered
131 Posts
No man. Sorry. I don't do the jet boat stuff. I have a friend in the biz that sells Yamaha jet boats though. I sell Supra and Moomba wake boats, Stingray runabouts and some pontoons. I can help you with any of those.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts