Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
6,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK OPENING REMOVABLE DOORS

** THESE WILL FIT THE 2014 MODELS !! ** UTV INC IS PROUD TO RELEASE A DOOR DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR THE CAN AM MAVERICK. NOT A COMMANDER DOOR THAT IS "GOING TO WORK" BUT DOES NOT MATCH ANY OF THE MAVERICK BODY LINES OR PANELS. THIS DOOR IS BENT AND DESIGNED TO FLOW WITH THE BODY OF THE CAN AM MAVERICK AND GIVE YOU A FULL DOOR FOR OPTIMAL PROTECTION. STEEL TUBING CONSTRUCTION. TIG WELDED. ALUMINUM PANEL WITH STAINLESS BUTTON HEAD ALLEN HARDWARE. THE UTV INC OPENING CAN AM MAVERICK DOORS WILL WORK WITH EITHER THE OEM (STOCK) OR MOST AFTERMARKET ROLL CAGES. DOORS ARE FULLY ADJUSTABLE FOR THAT EFFORTLESS OPENING AND CLOSING THAT UTV INC IS FAMOUS FOR. THE UTV INC DOORS ARE REMOVABLE WHEN OPENED PAST THE LOCKING TAB BY SIMPLY PULLING THE HINGED PANEL OFF THE FRAME. THESE DOORS ARE SOLID AND WILL TAKE A BEATING. DOORS ARE POWDER COATED SATIN BLACK FOR A LIFE LONG DURABLE FINISH. STOCK SEATBELTS WILL NOT WORK WITH THESE DOORS, AN AFTERMARKET RESTRAINT SYSTEM MUST BE USED.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
is there a difference between the 2013 and 2014 doors?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Maverick max yet by chance??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Snapper692

·
Registered
363 Posts
Need some for the MAX! :)

Reactions: Suicidejockey

·
Registered
415 Posts
Only downfall I see is a lot of people aren't gonna want to get harness's. look awesome for sure

·
Registered
668 Posts
I remounted my stock seat belts with these doors.

·
Registered
529 Posts
you guys who don't use/want harnesses, have you ever ridden in one that had harnesses ?
in both my Rhino and now my Maverick, i've installed harnesses before the first ride.

Reactions: Snapper692

·
Registered
22 Posts
give us maverick guys a promo code for a special deal!! Im needing to buy some doors!

·
Registered
529 Posts
I was just in Phoenix, and was going to stop by and check them out - but time slipped away from me.
I need to figure out which doors I'm going with here pretty soon.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Parts are put together wrong so when you get them the b pillar bracket that comes pre assembled goes on the other side..fyi

·
Registered
25 Posts
Parts are put together wrong so when you get them the b pillar bracket that comes pre assembled goes on the other side..fyi
Mine were like that too…..fit together like a puzzle…..nice doors though. has a lot of gap in front , tried to shim them closer on passenger side with no luck……once i figure that out then i will be good. awesome doors for sure…..all the room you should need up to a 6'6" driver….

1 - 20 of 38 Posts