Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 Can Am Maverick DPS 1000R RP Advanced Mobile Systems (RPAMS) custom built-- $25,000

This vehicle was built as a demo model by RPAMS, a company in Oregon that customizes these machines for military use. I bought this rig last year for use as search and rescue with local law enforcement/fire rescue and pleasure riding on the side. I took it out once and used it twice for search and rescue. We recently changed insurance carriers and are no longer allowed to have any personal machines.
The list of options on this thing is so long, I’m sure I’m going to miss a ton of things. You will not see another machine like this. It turns heads everywhere you go. Listed below are a few of the major build items. The retail price on the machine was $42,800.00!!
Ø Super grit texture paint coating, tan
Ø 3M desert road laminate
Ø RP Tactical Assault Bumper
Ø RP fuel/water can carriers
Ø Tactical stand-off nerf bars
Ø Aluminum roof, w/scoop
Ø 4,000lb Warn Provantage winch with synthetic rope
Ø Multi-point winch mount for 2” receiver mounted on front and rear
Ø Onx 12” lightbar with IR lighting
Ø Retractable 4-point harnesses
Ø L-track mounted in bed and on front with adjustable, self-retracting tie downs
Ø MSI passive series suspension front and rear
Ø Intercom system with helmet set up kit
Ø Rugged radio UHF/VHF radio
Ø Blac-Rac weapon mount, mounted to 2” roll cage
Ø Sport steering wheel
Ø Fire Extinguisher with various mounting options
Ø Black Mamba beadlock wheels 14x7
Ø RP SOF Series II 12 ply run flat tires 26x9x14
Ø RP Tactical flatbed with heavy duty tailgate
Ø RP fatigue mitigating seats
This machine is like no other. With the MSI suspension system, it is designed to carry 2,000lbs in the bed before any noticeable performance issues. Has dash mounted winch controls along with the included remote. Has very low hours and miles. Several extra items included with the sale:
Ø spare set of RP fatigue mitigating seats. These have a velcro back panel that can be removed for wearing backpacks, camelbacks, or body armor.
Ø extra 3M vinyl wrap
Ø extra fire extinguisher mounts
Ø Black MOLLE panel that is currently mounted behind the seats. Includes several MOLLE pouches
Ø Spare belt
Ø OEM tool kit
Ø Helmet wiring kit for the intigrated intercom system and radio

More pics available on Drive, couldn't load them all on here

RP Advanced Mobile Systems: Side by Side (SXS) Vehicle Upfit Systems

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxjGjTtvFHgHWWVLNjJYczhCWm8?usp=sharing

Currently has 20170712_192325.jpg 274 miles.

$25,000 located in Birmingham, AL. If you're close, I will work with you on meeting you for delivery. Can offer freight shipping if you choose that route.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts