Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 echo hauler 280APH, 28 ft box, front bedroom, full bath, micro, oven, 3 burner cooktop, furnace, ac, auto awning. Brand new never used (honest) with a 5 yr hitch to bumper warranty with $50 deduct. Will haul a Mav 4Max. Going to get a Voltage 5th wheel. You can save huge money here (my loss you gain) $19999 retail is over $27K. Has only been towed from dealer lot absolutely new dealer prepped it prior to pickup. This is the model with Fiberglass smooth walls. email me at [email protected] for pics

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
bump for a good deal...

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Madman, do your homework on the voltage. If not a member over at Rv.net, join up and read some of the post. Good luck.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Madman, do your homework on the voltage. If not a member over at Rv.net, join up and read some of the post. Good luck.
Hey...I am too lazy to go read up on it. What's the skinny on the Voltage...I looked at getting one this past summer and couldn't bring myself to dropping the coin on it....

·
Banned
546 Posts
wow cool rig o wait I cant see any pics

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally got pics downsized so they would upload.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Hey...I am too lazy to go read up on it. What's the skinny on the Voltage...I looked at getting one this past summer and couldn't bring myself to dropping the coin on it....
There is a problem with seals not sealing on the slide and letting water into the coach. It's has gotten better but still exist on certain models. Another problem is the slide motors are not adquite for the slides. Slides go out but not in. That's a big concern also. Just last year wife and I were out in our fuzion and seen this guy really admiring his brand new 38+ voltage. Walked over to him and none the less he was very upset. 2 days old, slides failed and ramp door developed a hard heavy line in the middle of it. My guess is when he loaded his bike, the door didn't handle the weight. Salesmen was coming on a Sunday to pick it up from campground. Do your homework on it that's all.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
thanks for the info......I have no idea what I will end up with next year. I still need to sell my travel trailer first or take it in the shorts on a trade-in.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still for sale

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Really nice rig.Love the layout. GLWTS.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts