Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
I am not sure on the adjustable part but the seats in the Maverick are removable and freestanding

EDIT: Adjustable driver seat and tilt steering

The full bolster seats, along with their lumbar and shoulder support, are designed to offer lateral support during aggressive riding and allow easy entry and exit of the machine. The driver’s seat is adjustable fore and aft without the need of tools, making it easily adaptable to a range of drivers and driving styles. The tilt steering wheel also adjusts without the need of tools. The gauge in the Maverick is integrated with the steering column so it will pivot (raise or lower) with the steering wheel for enhanced visibility.

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
pretty sweet! I am anxious to see both versions with aftermarket cages on them. These should be mean looking with a little fab-magic.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
rear seat leg room

pretty sweet! I am anxious to see both versions with aftermarket cages on them. These should be mean looking with a little fab-magic.
what i really want to know is how much rear seat leg room is there, like long trail days, 2 large 250 pound adults riding back there. the xp 900 is tight, to tight, uncomfy. the lawasaki teryx is incredible roomy, wonder where this lays at. i will be getting one.

·
Registered
21 Posts
what i really want to know is how much rear seat leg room is there, like long trail days, 2 large 250 pound adults riding back there. the xp 900 is tight, to tight, uncomfy. the lawasaki teryx is incredible roomy, wonder where this lays at. i will be getting one.
When I checked it out at the Sand Show, it seemed to have the additional 6" over XP4 all in the back seat... looked to have plenty of room for adults in the back seat... will be a nice ride for sure...

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I was originally going to get the Maverick & keep our Commander, I even had my name first on the list but have since decided to wait on the 4 seater version. I think it will fit our needs a little better, so I will patiently wait some more.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts